eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting people to please list down the deals from this very seller everyone something comes up. I know everyone is doing it but still just requesting.

Hey guys, has anyone ever bought from Ebay using EMIs? A friend of mine wants me to buy something for him using my Ebay ID (he has no online banking or anything). I trust him and thats not the problem.

Its just that I have no idea how ebay will take payments or anything. Any idea how things go. Anything I should know about?

m47r1m said:
Hey guys, has anyone ever bought from Ebay using EMIs? A friend of mine wants me to buy something for him using my Ebay ID (he has no online banking or anything). I trust him and thats not the problem.

Its just that I have no idea how ebay will take payments or anything. Any idea how things go. Anything I should know about?
Bought a 2TB HDD with EMI... You have to use a Credit Card & select the option for EMI. There are few T&C's though which you can read after selecting the EMI option & clicking on the link there...

Depending on the 3 month or 6 month option the EMI will be added to you CC statement from next billing date till they are complete.. There is no paperwork or approval needed... Everything is automatic...

m47r1m said:

I have bought earlier using ICICI's 6 month EMI option. No extra charges are levied. Atleast that was the case then. Do read the TnC.

dantool said:
^^nowadays 3 months emi is free, but there is an extra convenience charge on 6 month emi.
Its 2.5% on the total amount for 6 months EMI.

Also...

Min. EMI for 3 Months should be 500 bucks & for 6 months its 1500 bucks...

HailStonE said:
Its 2.5% on the total amount for 6 months EMI.

Also...

Min. EMI for 3 Months should be 500 bucks & for 6 months its 1500 bucks...
Is the 2.5% applicable on all cards (HDFC, Citi, ICICI) or is it excluded for icici credit cards?

Message the seller he will ask you to make payments outside ebay, more likely western union money transfer. Rest you figure out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back