eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ teche: contact the seller and tell him to cancel the order or donot ship it will be automatically refunded after 7-10 days ,

i got 1 75 off 80 coupon this week , it was an old account without a single purchase from that till date :p

i purchased a 550d yest from ebay..for 34.8k...and i was unaware of the 6th anniversary gift offer...FML!!!

is it possible to get the gift iin any way possible??? can someone please help me??

shravank30 said:
Why are you panicking ?

The seller has 10 days to ship the item.

If not shipped within that period, you can apply to Ebay for refund.
(I hope you have used Paisapay for payment)
If not, then panic even more

Moreover in the seller details , you can also get his phone number.
Did you try calling him up ?

Till such time you can do nothing but wait.

If the seller has a good feedback, he will surely dispatch the item

In the worst case scenario, if he does not ship, just apply for refund.
No loss except the time & the mental agony
Thanks for reply!
The seller called me yesterday told that he was busy cos of Holi so he will ship as early as possible.
He sold more than 500 modems and got 100% feedback.
So,max. days got seller is 10 days.
I though 7 days that's why I'm paranoid cos still today item not shipped and I order it on 19th march.
If 10 days the seller still got 4 days left if I'm not wrong.....

I had placed the order choosing "OTHER" mode of payment. Don't what this this other means!
Will try to get in touch with seller today.

unreal_ishan said:
i purchased a 550d yest from ebay..for 34.8k...and i was unaware of the 6th anniversary gift offer...FML!!!
is it possible to get the gift iin any way possible??? can someone please help me??
Can you provide the link of the camera?

The free gifts and the 5% coupon...both not working.....all vouchers have "has met the maximum eligible redemptions" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back