eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ''DEAL OF THE WEEK'' is not out yet... Any idea y..?? And is it that they have stopped or sumthing like that.. Usually it opens up by now...

I suppose ebay is finding it tough to get any good deals to put on Deals of the Week.
So expect some lousy deals (though I secretly wish I am wrong) :bleh:

Seems something wrong, getting messages like these one "Vodafone Privilege Shopping coupons for eBay exhausted for the current week. We request you to try next weeek", tried from 2 vodafone numbers. Was anybody able to successfully get a coupon today ?

@ vivacious_tg

Thanks bro for the coupon. Bought Huawei E1550 USB modem for a friend. Reps coming up. :D

BTW anyone with VF coupon who dont intend to use plz share it with me. Need to buy Huawei E122 for myself.

m-jeri said:
how to do it?..
shall i do it now itself or after oct 2nd?? 1 month!!!!!!!!!!!.. thanks god it was a cheap phone
letmein said:
After Oct 2 once the deadline to receive the item expires. Open a claim after that.
Wait only till 2nd october & then confirm on paisapay (ebay) that you haven't received it.

Don't wait till 3rd, as on 3rd ebay will consider the no action from your end as the item is received & you will have to follow up a lot to get your money back.

weekly mails are out , not a single coupon in them , its been like that for 3-4 weeks at least , all after 1st sept , change of sellers fees i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back