eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bash them again maybe?
Say thanks and continue bashing for the other 100 balance amount.

Seriously, how hard is it to get an offer off the website? OR add another line beneath it claiming it to be no more valid??!?
Its just another attempt by Airtel to fool the customers. They have been facing a lot of losses on many fronts and the latest 650 cr penalty is looming as well. They ll fork out the money somehow or the other. And they ll bank on the ignorance/lethargy of our people.
Not all would go the distance to complain to their rep/vent their anger over twitter. Lot of desi janta is gonna give a shrug, mouth off few obscenities and will move on.

@casper^ --> Pm'd you another coupon. Try that.
@Jambumali --> Sorry bro. The coupon i wanted to give you was given to @casper^. Because he told that the coupon i gave him before didn't work as required.

Last edited by a moderator:
@mojo - you can give the 7% off coupon that you gave previously (I think it is 7% off) which gave me just Rs. 25 off, to @Jambumali as I haven't used it.

And thanks once again.[DOUBLEPOST=1370249769][/DOUBLEPOST]@mojo - The Rs. 100 off coupon worked and I just bought this item from ebay at 272 shipped :)

Thanks a ton!

@Jambumali ---> Pm'd you another coupon. Please acknowledge if used by posting the link of the item you bought.

@mojo: I thought there was a need for one item; it was already taken care of my better-half.

So I have not used the coupon yo PM'd. Pl. give the coupon code to someone else who needs it.

Once again, a BIG thanks for the prompt reply!

Anyone got a good coupon for a flat 5-7% off without any limit? Buying someting high end so just thought I would check before buying. I have a 500 off coupon, but thats about it. Please PM me.

Again thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back