50 off on 55

LAPMPS0005 valid till 9th...

enjoy..

Doesn't work for my ID

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

MohitPreet said:
10% max 500 M9JSI7DP5V

will give to anyone , have a few as of now

I got the same one too. It allowed me to use it for one purchase but said it was already used when I tried it for another purchase. Fortunately I had suspected this might happen and used it for the more expensive item first.

idclev888

the power is yours
Disciple
Apr 8, 2008
FWIW, here are two coupons. One account can only use any coupon for one time only, as usual.

LAPMPS0005 - Rs. 50 off on anything above Rs. 55 , is valid till 9th Nov , primarily for those whose eBay accounts are one month old or less.

XKILXC6ZBC - 15% off upto a max discount of Rs. 1,000, valid till 15th Nov, and seems to be applicable for all.

Yes those dumbos sent me that second coupon JUST AFTER a big purchase, and it was annoying, but hopefully someone else atleast can use this in time for any big purchases lined up.

EDIT: Note that I used these coupon codes from my account already yesterday! So my account is not usable for these codes anymore, you need to check if it will work for you. (mentioning this because of the PMs i got)

siril_k

Adept
Dec 23, 2007
Mumbai
idclev888 said:
FWIW, here are two coupons. One account can only use any coupon for one time only, as usual.

LAPMPS0005 - Rs. 50 off on anything above Rs. 55 , is valid till 9th Nov , primarily for those whose eBay accounts are one month old or less.
XKILXC6ZBC - 15% off upto a max discount of Rs. 1,000, valid till 15th Nov, and seems to be applicable for all.

Yes those dumbos sent me that second coupon JUST AFTER a big purchase, and it was annoying, but hopefully someone else atleast can use this in time for any big purchases lined up.

both are account locked.

hackboy89

Adept
Oct 25, 2009
guys, i need to make a payment on ebay.com through paypal but i can't add funds without credit card, can someone make the payment for me, i'll transfer the funds to his account beforehand..

amount will be around $30/1500 INR only..

Neo-N

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
Mumbai
I took two laptops in the Diwali Dealights Gifts scheme.... on 18th Oct, 2010.

I had a choice of free gifts for buying anything above 19,999/-

I took these:

1) Apple iPod Shuffle

2) Some donation scheme that promised education for children.

But ebay has not yet sent me the ipod or the confirmation about the donation..... :(

Now I doubt if the donation was a good idea at all or was it just a hoax to make people give up on the other gifts.... :mad:

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
May 25, 2007
Erode
^^ 18th Nov..? :O

Considering it is 18th October that you made the order, it is hardly 2 weeks since the date of purchase. IIRC, the T&C mention 45 days as the time period for delivery of gifts. And, sometimes it takes much longer than that too. I received my 2010 New Year offer gift after almost 4 months of purchase.

Harpy.eagle

Adept
May 22, 2008
^^ why depend on somebody else to donate your money? You should have opted for a free gift and donated it or sold and donated money from it. Anyway whats done is done.... forget about it, and expect at least ur ipod.

On a side note was having a doubt about assured gift i should have received last yr :(.
I was expecting couple of moser baer dvd players which i didnt get. For communication i used their chatting option for talking to their CC as readymade useless reply in mail worthless i thought. But it looks like they dont keep record of chats. After several such sessions i could talk to their supervisor and he bluntly denied any records of any communication and said, sir you have not corresponded in this regard with us in this period so you are now not eligible for the 'assured' gift. I said WTF, i have records of all chat and all... etc.
Anyway learn from my mistake and keep some records through email as well for any communication. Unfortunately (or may be its planned) their chatting program doesnt send transcripts and you have to manually copy past text from it (which loses authenticity). So you cant prove its original.

....my 2 cents.

Most likely its like, when they run out of gifts stock they stop sending them to remaining people as there are hundreds of people cheated like me posting rant on web. At least now they have improved system with not accepting coupon code when they dont have gift products.
Probably after threatening legal action by several users.

Unfortunately i / most people dont have time to fight with them for getting assured gift.

Btw the discount coupons, can we use them with weekly deals? Or they are still blocked for such use?

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
I had ordered 1 iphone puch for 0.99 $ on ebay.com
The seller was from china, could not deliver the same to me.
He tried sending me the item twice, but the item did not reach me.
Finally after 2 months, he has agreed to give a refund, matter resolved.

Any one who has ordered these 1 $ things from ebay.com and got it delivered at their place.
Need to order some iphone skins and pouches.
Any tested/trusted seller who has already ordered something in the past.
please suggest a good dealer,who actually delivers stuff.

siril_k

Adept
Dec 23, 2007
Mumbai
rocker123 said:
I had ordered 1 iphone puch for 0.99 $ on ebay.com
The seller was from china, could not deliver the same to me.
He tried sending me the item twice, but the item did not reach me.
Finally after 2 months, he has agreed to give a refund, matter resolved.

Any one who has ordered these 1 $ things from ebay.com and got it delivered at their place.
Need to order some iphone skins and pouches.
Any tested/trusted seller who has already ordered something in the past.
please suggest a good dealer,who actually delivers stuff.

Strange i have ordered more than 25 items from ebay.com from $0.01 to $12 all have reached at my doorstep within 15-18 days Sharp, all items were shipped via HK post Airmail(also all sellers were Chinees :ashamed:) & were delivered to me by my local postman all time..

I guess there is something fishy in local delivery, do you know your postman personally i mean to say has he delivered parcels to you earlier, also you need to sign the printed sheet which contains Seller & buyer details.

Also these Chinees sellers r pretty fast in refunding payment if item is not proper, i always get immediate refund if i raise any concern.(I pay using Paypal)

So just check with local delivery office if there had been any parcels in your name in past months or so..

idclev888

the power is yours
Disciple
Apr 8, 2008
Hmm, pls tell me if anyone has gone through this before.
When the Diwali offer was going on, I made a purchase of 24.5k. No coupons used, nothing, no idea how to get that iPod offer.
It seems I could get an iPod Shuffle? How was that supposed to work? I mean, what steps should I have taken?

agantuk

Skilled
Aug 1, 2009
^ Too late. To avail of the offer, you would have had to use the promo coupon for the requisite gift at the time of purchase.

siril_k

Adept
Dec 23, 2007
Mumbai
idclev888 said:
When the Diwali offer was going on, I made a purchase of 24.5k. No coupons used, nothing, no idea how to get that iPod offer.
It seems I could get an iPod Shuffle? How was that supposed to work? I mean, what steps should I have taken?
Did you try that points redemption system, it had something like if u buy goods worth Rs.10000 or more you get points which can be redeemed as discount cpns, dont know if offer still exists also i lost the link for that offer...just chk few pages in this thread there is mention of this offer

Neo-N

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
Mumbai
idclev888 said:

U had to use this coupon code that was mailed to the users. In case u didn't enter the code at the time of purchase, it's too late now. U cannot reverse the process to enter the code.

idclev888

the power is yours
Disciple
Apr 8, 2008
Thank you friends. At least I now have a guarantee that no gift is going to suddenly pop up at my place. :p

Did think i will have to use a coupon to avail such stuff, thanks for the confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.