Easiest way to make "Roasted Chicken"

What about all the men who are critically acclaimed chefs all over the world and at every eating joint be it a road side shop to the fancy 5 star hotels?

Like how Kate Beckinsale, Geena Davis can shoot straight............! Minority. Yea, most chefs are male. But I guess that is highly skilled training.

@asingh The corrected statement would be, most men who are lazy or who do not really want to cook can't cook. Those who want to cook, are pretty good :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooking doesn't involve any strenuous physical or mental exertion, it is a survival technique. If everyone desired to, then I guess Everyone can cook.

Everytime I encounter a being.smart thread, I feel like its out of place

Then again, I visit this place rarely...

113378.jpg

@nish_pinto, bro i am still feared to start the stove, and hadn't tried it since i was born :p.

Has anyone here has got OTG, please share your experience of Roasted chicken with it, and also tell what else we can do with it :D

Almost settled to buy the Prestige OTG :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
mine makes half decent cakes, but still figuring out how to make a proper tikka. Think the folks will get there, but unless you have an in house capablity for cooking, its better to outsource

This language is getting into my head :crazy:

My roommate made it with the conventional oven we have in our apartment (I am staying in US now). I am talking about this type of oven. Don't know if that's what others who replied were referring to.
But its somewhat of a headache, especially when it comes to cleaning the chicken. Its much easier to just buy it. I am not being lazy here, I cook all my food, rarely buys food from outside.

in case you hv access to open space, you can use a charcoal grill. Doesnt cost much and does taste gud. And i hv seen school kids use it with gud results. The meat has to be cut to kabab size though.

Ok how do you cook it in an oven with convection and grill? you know those thigns that are on the side and turn red in a minute of starting? It also has those tongs for making sure it rotates once its hanged in the microwave.

taste is a personal trait..one might just dislike what someone loves...recipes are always customized...cooking is all about experimentation..... you have to choose the best steps n ingredients...hit n trial also works to reach the best way for you....dont look for advices, just go to kitchen and start...one day you will love yourself.

6pack, will this model work ? POTGH 19PCR - PrestigeTTK

and also can you please explain me what is Rottessorie ?

had got its store in my area nearby :)

How adventurous are you ??? Are you willing to "get into it" ? From your above comments, I get the the impression "NOT", how ever if I am wrong and you are willing to get into it, search for something like this

Barbeques - PrestigeTTK specifically this Barbeque PPBC- 01 - PrestigeTTK you get this in some really classing models too from other companies (read imported) starting from 5,000

If you want some thing simpler a microwave + convention oven (or just convention) with a Rotisserie Rotisserie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Roast chicken is one of the best dishes you have have.

Mom advised me instead of spending 8000 on a machinery just for making roasted chicken, better eat roasted chicken of that buying buying from market :D

So as of now dropping the plan to buy since i am too lazy to enter into kitchen :p.

Bought a espresso coffee maker last month and haven't used it till yet :p

Mom advised me instead of spending 8000 on a machinery just for making roasted chicken, better eat roasted chicken of that buying buying from market :D

So as of now dropping the plan to buy since i am too lazy to enter into kitchen :p.

Bought a espresso coffee maker last month and haven't used it till yet :p

Lol, sound advice from your mom, but if you ever do decide to take it up, coal fired will give you the best taste.

Back