DOTA 2 - Discussion Thread

Jc36

Adept
Dec 10, 2012
Bangalore
The same happened to me this year when Citibank blocked two of my Steam wallet recharge transactions. I got a call from Fraud Detection Unit and had to explicitly ask them to allow the transaction. Been using same bank with Steam for 6 years, not sure what triggered an alert suddenly. Got a 7 day market restriction for my troubles.

Jc36

Adept
Dec 10, 2012
Bangalore
http://www.dota2.com/international/compendium/

The immortals of Treasure I are items for several popular heroes Sand King, Spirit Breaker, Magnus, Huskar, Pugna with rare drops for Luna and Night Stalker. The Immortal Treasure II will be out within a week or two. The Immoral Treasure III should also be unlocked in the stretch goals within a few days, will probably get it next month.

Techkarl

Disciple
Mar 26, 2015
The same happened to me this year when Citibank blocked two of my Steam wallet recharge transactions. I got a call from Fraud Detection Unit and had to explicitly ask them to allow the transaction. Been using same bank with Steam for 6 years, not sure what triggered an alert suddenly. Got a 7 day market restriction for my troubles.

Maybe someone tried to hack using your citibank details. Be careful dude.

Jc36

Adept
Dec 10, 2012
Bangalore
The prize pool is bigger than ALL the Starcraft 2 tourneys combined. All the top 6 teams will receive at least a million dollars. Crazy.

pretttt

Skilled
May 14, 2009
Bangalore
Is anybody watching CDEC's cinderella story, from a wild card team to the grand finals of TI5? Unbelievable!

Yep. Loving it. The comeback they did against EG in first match was impressive. I thought EG would definitely be the first finalist. But, looks like it could another all china finals now.