Don't buy Croma extended warranty

dragon_unleashed said:
Croma is just good for checking out stuff... but one shud never purchase products becuz of their high pricing... "Be logical.. don't go by the brand name."

You have to bargain in Croma. Just bought a vacuum cleaner. The LG shop was giving it for Rs 7500. So was croma. But after bargaining he gave it for Rs 7100 along with a free extended warranty for 2 years (1 yr company+2). Guess extended warranty is better than no warranty.

If you bargain, croma normally matches the competition.

Chroma's extended warranty policy is nothing less than cheating.
First it was really difficult to get contact for registering claim to company.
then i got a hotline no, but needed to wait on phone for 20 minutes for getting a person to talk.
then they took 4 days to respond for device pick up and informed me that it will take 7 days minimum for return, in this way they force the customer indirectly to forget about the claim and go to the next shop for repairs. I completed my repair in 30 minutes at the Samsung service centre. I regret that I wasted my thousands of rupees on each device for extended warranty through chroma. Customer should be aware of this fact before buying, otherwise it amounts to false promises and cheating.

Back