Domino's Pizza - Coupons

LSM stands for Local Store Marketing. Some people have been lucky and got printed versions of these to work in the stores.But sooner or later they wise up and ask for physical coupons and not printed versions.Even the DH-100 coupon is a physical coupon and i'm always asked for a coupon in my locality.So for people like me(a pizza every other day+need for physical coupons), this offer is good.

However i don't like the way these coupons are being procured.If the amount is going to Dominos and this is the way they provide these coupons, i most certainly would like to buy.However if these are being sourced through unscrupulous methods, i would suggest everyone to stay away from this deal.

DH100 doesn't work online for me. Your order selection does not comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Coupon code; please check your order. Mo matter what pizza I select it still says the same.

LSM04 didn't work for me ordering online.

Just ordered 2 pizzas using DH100. :D

*Off to hog em*

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyways, since there is no "Hot deal" as such, I think this thread should be locked or added to the Dominoes thread in GT.

A guy from Dominos Marketing came to my home just a few minutes back, and was giving me a complete hard paper POSTER of the coupons which consisted of 9*BOGO, 4*300@199, 4*Choco Lava Cake & 2*B2G2 for Rs.499/- which they termed as promotion offer to privileged families. :S

Although i straightaway refused that i don't need them coz i get 'em already ( Thanks to TE ) :p, but i think the offer ain't that bad for someone who haggles with the store people everytime for using the printed copies which they now have started rejecting.

The coupon codes were ADV01 & ADV02 for B1G1 & B2G2 and were valid upto 31/5/12.

P.S : Also i would like to point out to the OP that beware of his contact in Domino's outlet cos that guy was surely taking him for a ride by selling that thing for Rs.1000/- that too which consisted only 10 BOGO inspite what i all mentioned above.

bbthumbhealer said:
A guy from Dominos Marketing came to my home just a few minutes back, and was giving me a complete hard paper POSTER of the coupons which consisted of 9*BOGO, 4*300@199, 4*Choco Lava Cake & 2*B2G2 for Rs.499/- which they termed as promotion offer to privileged families. :S

Although i straightaway refused that i don't need them coz i get 'em already ( Thanks to TE ) :p, but i think the offer ain't that bad for someone who haggles with the store people everytime for using the printed copies which they now have started rejecting.

The coupon codes were ADV01 & ADV02 for B1G1 & B2G2 and were valid upto 31/5/12.

P.S : Also i would like to point out to the OP that beware of his contact in Domino's outlet cos that guy was surely taking him for a ride by selling that thing for Rs.1000/- that too which consisted only 10 BOGO inspite what i all mentioned above.

Beware - I bought this offer once..and realised that there is a minimum amount of Order you have to place o avail offer. Also the FREE stuff worth Rs 500 can only be ordered along with a minimu order qty which is chargable.

Lastly, when you want to place the order, DOmino will say that there is a chnage in scheme & now you won't get certain items or you have to pay extra for some items.. as there is a claus under conditions "The T&C can be changed anytime wout any referece and cust has to abide by it".

are any of these coupons working on online order? If i go to pick in store, then can i just mention this code?
ADV01 & ADV02 for B1G1 & B2G2 ?

bbthumbhealer said:

I dont know Dominos have started to charge for these stuff. Or maybe just the store guys are making extra money on their own? In our area my family was given this poster of coupons for FREE. We couldnt even use half of them and then just gave it away to office friends. It was around this time only last year.

Back