FS: Others Domain Name for Sale (nikeshoes.in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imad7x

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
NA
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
  3. Cheque
Purchase Date
Jun 12, 2023
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Jun 12 2024
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Funds
Bought this domain a year ago when I read about the nike affiliate program. Google trends shows several people already search for the exact website "nikeshoes.in" so that's free advertisement.
Although I never got the time to invest into it. Selling it for a reasonable price.

Godaddy estimated value : $222

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-13-13-36-07-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-13-13-36-07-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_2024-03-13-13-16-35-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-13-13-16-35-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 159
Off topic But, I think you can't actually use this domain. these big name companies gonna send you a legal notice as soon as your website goes live. And even your web hosting provider won't listen to you and delete your website.
Not how it works. They may try to buy it off tho.

Not how it works. They may try to buy it off tho.
You can try your luck. My friend got a domain for his real estate website. Original - Mirvac , domain my friend got - mirvacassets . got a notice in his email from mirvac saying to take down this website or we will take legal action, and next day he got an email from hostinger that his website will be deleted in 3 days.

That may be an entirely different thing.
I think that your domain would be fine if it says "nikeshoesfans" instead of "nikeshoes."
Anyway good luck.

Off topic But, I think you can't actually use this domain. these big name companies gonna send you a legal notice as soon as your website goes live. And even your web hosting provider won't listen to you and delete your website.
That's true. Happened so many times in the past but right now, Nike won't waste their time on a domain which has 0 traffic. It's not worth their time. There are thousands of tld available now and they can't simply buy each and every domain which has Nike in domain. It will potentially cost them millions.

They will only target the domains which has good traffic and are popular. And yes, they will not buy the domain from the domain owner as some people are claiming in this topic. Nope, they will simply send a legal notice for misuse of trademark and owner will be force to let it go. Additionally they may ask for compensation for lost revenue based on which type of website you build. Search on Google for examples. There are many.

Domain owner can only keep the domain in one condition, if he registered it before Nike registered the trademark which I highly doubt is the case.

Right now, this domain has 0 value and if you build a website on it, you may lose it in future and all your efforts will go down the drain. I have been in SEO industry for more than a decade and this is my 2 cents.

That's true. Happened so many times in the past but right now, Nike won't waste their time on a domain which has 0 traffic. It's not worth their time. There are thousands of tld available now and they can't simply buy each and every domain which has Nike in domain. It will potentially cost them millions.

They will only target the domains which has good traffic and are popular. And yes, they will not buy the domain from the domain owner as some people are claiming in this topic. Nope, they will simply send a legal notice for misuse of trademark and owner will be force to let it go. Additionally they may ask for compensation for lost revenue based on which type of website you build. Search on Google for examples. There are many.

Domain owner can only keep the domain in one condition, if he registered it before Nike registered the trademark which I highly doubt is the case.

Right now, this domain has 0 value and if you build a website on it, you may lose it in future and all your efforts will go down the drain. I have been in SEO industry for more than a decade and this is my 2 cents.
Fair enough. We used to sell premium domains but we didnt have problems with trademarks and stuff. This could be because the domain we sold to has no connection to big giants. Especially the registration part makes sense. I guess I was very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back