"Do you have XYZ Credit Card?" Thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411-094546 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240411-094546 (1).jpg
    126 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20240411-095618_Amazon (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240411-095618_Amazon (1).jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 30
is there a curved monitor around these prices. Have been using flat ones all my life just wanna try it once i guess.

Need something with IPS panel, and hopefully cheaper with some offers.
then you need to cough up the dough, only samsung sells curved displays in India which are not ultrawide, and G5 is the cheapest of the lot.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the G3 but honestly I wouldnt even touch it with a 10 foot pole, it's an overpriced piece of crap, your best bet is to monitor 2nd Hand sale threads for deals.

then you need to cough up the dough, only samsung sells curved displays in India which are not ultrawide, and G5 is the cheapest of the lot.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the G3 but honestly I wouldnt even touch it with a 10 foot pole, it's an overpriced piece of crap, your best bet is to monitor 2nd Hand sale threads for deals.
Shipping monitors is kinda risky, and it's gonna be really tough to get a curved one locally, so get a new one is the only option.

No I did check that, it's 15.6k with no cost EMIView attachment 195975
Arey bhai...no cost EMI does not mean its a discount...it means the bank will charge you interested but that interest is discounted by Amazon.

Infact it is more...they charge you Rs 200 as processing fees plus gst on every interest.

Let me explain in detail Abhi you will pay Rs 15657 and you will think ..oh great I saved Rs 800 and you will order a beer and kebab roll

But bank will charge you Rs 5219 monthly Emi Plus Interest(15% average) plus 18% Gst on that amount for next 3 months but plus Rs 199 processing fees for one time.
So overall it will cost you more.

but people still go for this No cost Emi because most people prefer to put their cc bills spread for over few months or as incase some needs fund for somewhere else. that is all but it is not like you are getting any more benefit than mentioned.

Edit- Sorry wrong about the EMI plus interest part. but point remains same no actual discount just Amazon covering bank interest charged for you .

Last edited:
Arey bhai...no cost EMI does not mean its a discount...it means the bank will charge you interested but that interest is discounted by Amazon.

Infact it is more...they charge you Rs 200 as processing fees plus gst on every interest.

Let me explain in detail Abhi you will pay Rs 15657 and you will think ..oh great I saved Rs 800 and you will order a beer and kebab roll

But bank will charge you Rs 5219 monthly Emi Plus Interest(15% average) plus 18% Gst on that amount for next 3 months but plus Rs 199 processing fees for one time.

but people still go for this No cost Emi because most people prefer to put their cc bills spread for over few months or as incase some needs fund for somewhere else. that is all but it is not like you are getting any more benefit than mentioned.
That emi is the final amount that he will charged monthly it includes principal+interest and gst

No bank charges emi and interest separately, you can check your amortisation schedule which bank normally shares

I have bought in the past with no cost EMI. Basically the billed amount will the (15657 - interest). The total EMI will be (approx 5000 + interest) = 5219. The only hidden charges are the 199 processing fee. So in the end the total amount going from the card holder's wallet will be 15657+199.

For example I recently bought Pixel Buds Pro from flipkart which would have cost me 9999 with full payment but there was a 1k discount on EMI. Looking at my card statement of the next three months, I was charged....

MonthCharge
Dec199
Dec2898.85
Dec113.58
Jan2937.5
Jan78.85
Feb2976.65
Feb39.68

As you can see, every month the EMI+interest is 3000, which is what I would have paid if I went with full payment.

Last edited:
Back