DO - Corsair Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namic

Adept
May 28, 2007
hai i need a corsair voyager 4gb for a friend of mine..... can you PM me your account details so that i can transfer the money by tomorrow end of day

Corleone

Adept
Apr 19, 2008
Hey Rahul,

You've said 10 years warranty for the Corsair Pen Drives. 1:1 swap.

How does this warranty work? Suppose I get one and it dies and you have none in stock - will I have to wait till you get stock or what?

I've lost 3 Pen Drives in 6 months time and each time the dealer gave me a different brand/model coz he couldn't lay hands on any High Speed ones which I had bought for a premium :(

200mph

Skilled
Dec 20, 2006
lol - corsair is replacement via tirupati guys they are pretty efficient . if they dont have in stock usually it comes in fast or else demand a better product

TheITWares

Skilled
Dec 27, 2006
Mumbai
www.theitwares.com
If its inStock thn the replacement will happen hand to hand or else maximum waiting time would be 7 Days if its not done in that time then you'll get a Credit note.

Corleone said:
Hey Rahul,

You've said 10 years warranty for the Corsair Pen Drives. 1:1 swap.

How does this warranty work? Suppose I get one and it dies and you have none in stock - will I have to wait till you get stock or what?

I've lost 3 Pen Drives in 6 months time and each time the dealer gave me a different brand/model coz he couldn't lay hands on any High Speed ones which I had bought for a premium :(

Corleone

Adept
Apr 19, 2008
rahul_varma said:
If its inStock thn the replacement will happen hand to hand or else maximum waiting time would be 7 Days if its not done in that time then you'll get a Credit note.

Credit will be of what amount?

joelf15

Disciple
May 27, 2007
buddy i want 1gb 667 ram for my pc and 1 for my laptop..check ur pm.. temme abt the paying methods!

Status
Not open for further replies.