DO: ASUS Xonar DX !!(Best price in india)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is New Prices for ASUS Xonar DX sound cards. best Pricing in India for Xonar DX sound Cards. this is diwali offer to you all .

Have a look:

ASUS Xonar DX 7.1

Specs:

Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted):

116 dB for Front-out

112dB for other channels

Input Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted):

112dB

Output Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise at 1kHz (-3dB) :

0.00056% (-105dB) for Front-out

Input Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise at 1kHz (-3dB) :

0.0004% (-108dB) for Line-in

Frequency Response (-3dB, 24-bit/96kHz format):

<10Hz to 48KHz

Output/Input Full-Scale Voltage

2 Vrms (5.65 Vp-p)

Main Chipset

Audio Processor

ASUS AV100 High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 192KHz/24bit)

24-bit D-A Converter of Digital Sources:

Cirrus-Logic CS4398*1 for Front-Out (120dB SNR, Max. 192kHz/24bit)

Cirrus-Logic CS4362A*1 for other 6 channels (114dB SNR, Max. 192kHz/24bit)

24-bit A-D Converter for Analog Inputs:

Cirrus-Logic CS5361* 1 (114dB SNR, Max. 192kHz/24bit)

PRICE :4370/- + shipping :clap: :clap:

Shipping : will be 100 bucks via DTDC air any where in India

Warranty: 3 years replacement from ASUS
(India)

INTRESTED MEMBERS PM me

well...

AFAIK..

atleast in US...they are seeing a decrease in price of lots of stuff in US..as these products dont come under lifestyle category..their price will or may already have been reduced...

so the hike in INR/$ ratio is pretty much the same...

still most dealers online and local they are quoting this reason... have no idea why...:huh:

P.S. i got a asus eepc 1000h for 18k...maybe with a external writer he said for 20k...the external drive alone costs 3k here..iomega..the win xp one... :eek:hyeah: my friend who happens the dealer said to me the secret of most of u guys 20k EEEPC 1000H deal....:rofl: :clap: .....

Jerin

jerin bhai its very good that you got the 1000H at such wonderful pricing
I am not the Direct importer yaar its brought to india via proper distribution channel .
So statement i am using is not wrong that Dollar prices are affecting the component prices in india
I have got Backup from ASUS direclty due to which i can get such deals and come to know about all upcoming products too
I dont only speaks to peeps in ASUS india but also speak to chaps from Tiwan ;)
so hope that you got it
infact peoples like you are getting such deals on Eee pc etc na try to post in HOT DEAL section,even i was normal member earlier and know there is nothing much better than providing good deals to our own community members.

I will really appreciate if you can do that or else please don't post such rubbish or OT in my thread
if u something Create thread :HOT DEALS
i given u the exact link also so help out our TE members .
I am doing :)
And one more thing dont post the spam that your dealer friend told etc
prove kar mere bahi prove kar the same what i did :tongue:
sold ASUS 527 for just 10k
and ASUS P750 in 14k

jerin said:
well...

AFAIK..

atleast in US...they are seeing a decrease in price of lots of stuff in US..as these products dont come under lifestyle category..their price will or may already have been reduced...

so the hike in INR/$ ratio is pretty much the same...

still most dealers online and local they are quoting this reason... have no idea why...:huh:

P.S. i got a asus eepc 1000h for 18k...maybe with a external writer he said for 20k...the external drive alone costs 3k here..iomega..the win xp one... :eek:hyeah: my friend who happens the dealer said to me the secret of most of u guys 20k EEEPC 1000H deal....:rofl: :clap: .....

Jerin

Please note $$ prices have touched 50 so prices have goneup and will increase this is special promotion offer given only to BGS from ASUS so guyies trust me as you old friend and grab this one asap

When you use rubbish like this to justify prices(when no justification is being asked for, everyone has a right to post here about their experiences. and there really was NOTHING wrong in what jerin posted. the EEEPC deal for dealers is common knowledge.

and trust you as a friend?.. hell yeah :rofl:

stalker bahi chilll
**** i have deleted the justification what so ever
this deal on Xonar was steal and you all took of the topic from where to where yaar
if wanna cry for such little thing leave it,I haven't posted anythings about Eee pc ka deal etc in dealers section at the present .
I know when and what is good deal then only i post re
khali phili yaaar
sorry if you felt or any member felt that
one more thing in TE you are not only alone there are other members too who may or may not be informed about such thing
more over each and every word written in there (justification) was true ,very soon you will come to know :rofl:
**** its very bad to here such comments from old members like you :no:
adios
MODS PLEASE DELETE ALL THE OT STUFF IN HERE :)
sTALKEr said:
When you use rubbish like this to justify prices(when no justification is being asked for, everyone has a right to post here about their experiences. and there really was NOTHING wrong in what jerin posted. the EEEPC deal for dealers is common knowledge.

and trust you as a friend?.. hell yeah :rofl:

well ....

i cant post any kinda hot deal... coz he only got 2 peices on that offer.. he could have got 3... :mad: ....

so he sold 1 for atrocious normal prices.. coz none knows abt this kinda stuff in my city..atleast AFAIK...

but i have spent lots of times in several dealers..so am sure no one knows any special offers..

i know lots of scenarios..where guys made money on free..printer..webcam...HDD... bundle offers..many..

he got 1 peice left..so he gave me 22k first..i told him abt the TE deal and showed him that..and then wham..he sadi new price and details... ....

still thinking..already 2 frnds are in line... mostly they will get it..

jerin said:
well ....

i cant post any kinda hot deal... coz he only got 2 peices on that offer.. he could have got 3... :mad: ....

so he sold 1 for atrocious normal prices.. coz none knows abt this kinda stuff in my city..atleast AFAIK...

but i have spent lots of times in several dealers..so am sure no one knows any special offers..

i know lots of scenarios..where guys made money on free..printer..webcam...HDD... bundle offers..many..

he got 1 peice left..so he gave me 22k first..i told him abt the TE deal and showed him that..and then wham..he sadi new price and details... ....

still thinking..already 2 frnds are in line... mostly they will get it..

well if they dont plan on getting it, then lemme know hehe

Well let me spell the thing :p ..hope predator wont mind it.

Actually most of the preferred Asus Dealers got 2 nos of EEE PC 1000H/900 each for demo/show purposes. Both of them were billed at the price of the SRP of 1 laptop (say 25-26k for 1000H)..so basically dealers got 2 units of 1000H for 26k. Now the catch with the dealers from Asus was the shelf life of the unit has to be arnd 2 mnths or so for demo unit before the unit can be dumped or sold off. However things didn't work out well and few units of those came out to the marke at insanely low prices of 18-20k :p

I hope its never bad to wash the dirty linen in public. Afterall predatorvj is a dealer now and of course he needs to have his margins as well. So no point shotting off those limited deals and flaming :)

^^^thanks supra !!
that's what this deal is for Xonar and peoples have started posting for Eee Pc 1000(H)

I can get Eee pc 1000(H) 80 gb for 18k but certain conditions apply
PM me for details and yes this offer will be only for mumbai buyers
only 1 unit i can have a Max
njoy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back