Audio Disturbances I hear while using IEMs

Guys i want to get rid of 2 issues while using IEM's..

1) If i am using any IEM's, and when i munch something, it feels like there is some mic inside my mouth and the speakers are the IEM head (i think its called microphonics)

2) While riding my bike, when i use IEM's, the sound of air gushing inside my ears creates a lot of disturbence and it becomes very difficult to hear the song.

Is there any way i can reduce these two factors?

Re: Need solution....

Both are due to an improper fit...to solve it,try to insert the IEM in your ear WITH your jaw slightly open...

^ LOL is that SPAM?!

harshit143 said:
2) While riding my bike, when i use IEM's, the sound of air gushing inside my ears creates a lot of disturbence and it becomes very difficult to hear the song.

not the best (nor safe either) of ideas, unless u r in pillion.. if u r riding the bike, pls ensure not to use IEMs..

touzeen said:
Both are due to an improper fit...to solve it,try to insert the IEM in your ear WITH your jaw slightly open...

If the isolation is good i.e. the fit is proper, you hear those munching sounds better. There doesn't seem to be a workaround for this.

Microphonics is different - its dependent on your cable.

Edit: Pt. 13 highlights this : http://www.head-fi.org/t/310723/fyi-basic-guide-to-in-ear-canalphones-rev-4

Back