Dishwasher Resuming in a Power Cut- Query

Chiranjib

Disciple
I have a query regarding dishwasher. In the event of a power cut, does the machine resume from exactly the same point? I mean in a 2:55 (hr:min) program, if a power cut happens at 01:25, then does it resume from exactly 01:25 or from a point a little around 01:25?
Any dishwasher user may also help me with my query.

On a side note, would also like to know how the front loading washing machines resume incase of a power cut.

My BOSCH WAX18260IN washing machine auto-resumes from a power cut. It was earlier told that it does not but I can confirm that in the event of a power loss it Auto resumes from where it had stopped...

Thank you all for the replies so far. My query is specific and I guess existing dishwasher users would be better able to answer this- In the event of a power cut, does the dishwasher resume from exactly the same point, shown in the digital countdown timer?

Thank you all for the replies so far. My query is specific and I guess existing dishwasher users would be better able to answer this- In the event of a power cut, does the dishwasher resume from exactly the same point, shown in the digital countdown timer?
YES!

Back