Camera Digital Camera for 17k

well the canon does have a wider lens at 28mm compared to sonys 31mm and the canon also goes further with 20x vs 15x for the sony, it also has a better battery life.the details of both the cameras are pretty equal perhaps a very slight edge for the canon in higher iso shots,on the other hand sony produces images with punchier color thanks to carl zeiss lens.and can also take images and video with zero light with its infra red night vision,whether u use that or not is a different story.
so it comes down to which features u like more since the image quality is pretty much the same.

loverboy jai said:
guys m totally confused :huh: which cam(mentioned below) to buy, with this i need good picturisation, :cool2: quality, etc....my budget is upto 17k..:hap2:
nikon coolpix P80

COOLPIX P80 from Nikon
sony DSC-H50

DSC-H50 | Cyber-shot® Digital Camera DSC-H50 | Sony | SonyStyle USA
canon PowerShot SX10 IS

PowerShot SX10 IS Digital Camera

gguys please help me out... thanks in advance :hap2:
U left out one of the most amazing cam from the list .. The Panny FZ28

I wud prefer it over any of these.

Get a Panasonic Lumiz FZ-28. Available for 17990 on eBay. Use 1 K off coupon and get it for Rs 17 K [your budget]. It's the best of best.

ye of course fz-28 is the best of best.
great cam for ur budget even if u have to extend that to 18k.
it has 18x zoom
has got the best reveiews so far... with regards to amazing picture quality

bigbyte said:
huh, Go and by digicams from Grey market. Best value for money. FZ28 with bill will cost you 22.5K.

yup one of friends cousin is having his shop at grey market so i'll purchase ther itself... sony h50 at 17k,, canon powershot SX10IS at 17.5k,, nikon p80 at around 17k,,, he said....:eek:hyeah:

Nikon P80 is hovering between 18 - 20k in market... ebay it was for 16k >>
Sony is again around the 17k mark in the market..
Canon SX10IS is for 26k and on ebay its around 24k.....
Panasonic is around 19 - 20k in the market and at ebay its for 18k....

Out of these..... Panasonic is the best one..... Go for it...
Canon is the worst sadly in terms of output.....

Back