Dell U2311H Ultrasharp (e-ips,23",Full HD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont expect this to be the 23" equivalent of U2410 (it has the same NEC LG panel as one of the NEC displays in the US market - take it as referrence).for discussions we can always have a separate thread .

the final price is 13.2k . There is much hassle involved in this thread so i think i will back off
-dell quote is valid for 10 days and i dont think i will able to get that many pcs.
-quote valid for non octroi places
-my exams are going on and it will be hard to handle all during this time . These type of things only happen during my exams :(
-too much complexity in the process . i have to handle 1L+ amount + dell ghitirpitr process (company letter head+stamp......)

linuxtechie said:
Chicken! Just when I thought I will also add up. :rofl: :p

+LT

haider means lion and i am my name :D. if i am a chicken then you can be a lion by starting a GO . Buying a non-retail dell monitor is a pain in the a:mad::mad: . PMed buygamingstuff several times but didnt get a respone( only once i had his response when the subject read "payment details") . i even took his no. from a member but decided to skip him after listening a fellow members experience . SMC showed interest but later told that this model is not available in India . PMed mediahome , itwares for quotes of 1 and 5-10 pcs . What else should i do ? if u start a GO consider 1pc confirmed from my side .

edit : with corrections

haider_up32 said:
haider means lion. if i am a chicken then you can be a lion by starting a GO . Buying a non-retail dell monitor is a pain in the a:mad::mad: . PMed buygamingstuff several times but didnt get a respone( only once 1 had his response when the message read "payment details") . i even took his no. from a member but decided to skip him after listening a fellow members experience . SMC showed interest but later told that this model is not available in India . PMed mediahome , itwares for quotes of 1 and 5-10 pcs . What else should i do ? if u start a GO consider 1pc confirmed from my side .

Chill Dude.. he was just pulling your leg.. we all appreciate the effort you are putting for this GO.. :)

Here is the Link from DELL India website as well... which means it will be here..

UltraSharp U2311H 23 inch Monitor Details | Dell India

Aww, the Go is off? Anyhow 13.2k is a good price considering its an IPS panel. Btw, wats the warranty on this?

mayanksahni said:
DVI Vs HDMI - Difference between DVI and HDMI

Check this link. Specially check the interference part. :)

I would still say, DVI is exactly the same as HDMI minus the audio signal transmitted part. I'm pretty sure human eyes cannot distinguish the differences in the signal.

Very well, if you are hell bent on the DVI vs HDMI part, you can take the discussion further ahead.

THE GO IS ON BUT I DONT SEE ENOUGH PEOPLE INTERESTED

i dont want to stretch it over 15 days . I want to complete it before 26-27 so you have to deposit money before 26th .

please rush up , if you are genuinely intersted you have to deposit money before 26th in my account .Maharashtra buyers have to send the shipping address to me to get the final quote

If the deal doesnt go as thought i will refund the amount within 7-10days

"As per your request I am here with sending you the best & final discounted quote with my Manager approval keeping in mind 10 units which is valid only for 15 days,as this is heavily discounted, it has to be closed at the earliest. Any further discount on this piece is not possible so please do refrain for more discount " - from Dell

GOOD NEWS

buygaming stuff is offering the same panel for 13.2.plz buy from him as i am not making a single penny here

the thread succeeded its purpose .

it says * Units came with VGA cable attached to the panel* what that means ??? is the VGA cable fixed there (not possible to remove)... like they used to in OLD crt days???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back