Not open for further replies.

fcry64

Adept
bad pics

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6048/photo021z.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5167/photo024n.jpg

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4429/photo044j.jpg

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2647/photo045m.jpg

dell 24" 2408wfpb ultrasharp spva panel w/ extemneded 5 yr warranty. replaced in june this year. purchase date is almost 3 yrs bac
http://www1.ap.dell.com/in/en/home/...pd.aspx?refid=monitor_2408wfp&s=dhs&cs=indhs1

sapphire 4870 512mb - kmd warranty . will need to check warranty status .. prolly teh warranty is over.

both gpu box accesoreis everything is there .monitors box n displayport cable n all

http://www.******.com/forums/dell-2408wfpb-review-ultrasharp-24-a/8440.html

the review i d. it was teh king of monitor in 24" wen it was launched. still teh hybrid panel is kinda top notch. wide color gamut allows for overly saturated greens wich is pretty cool to look at. some say teh loss of enthusiast market lead to teh production stoppage of the panel
thread suspendd

^^^ Dont want to crap your thread but yes as mentioned by krashnburn i have sold mine Palit ATI 4870 1GB for 5.5 which had 1 year warranty left for 5.5k.

So revise your price for quick deal bro.

:D

The monitor is in great condition... The picture quality of the LCD is purely awesome...

Have seen the things personally.:)

Prathmesh, revise the price for card(said u yest. also)

speedyfreak said:
Can u pm the monitor final price

pmed

krashnburn said:
KMD warranty = as good as none
plz dnt crap. sometimes kmd warranty is better tahn teh local dealers warranty

also palit is cheap. its cards were teh cheapest.. so some had probs too with d compos. i am not droppin teh price to lows for others sellin palit cards for a lesser price. i had no probs with palit tho. price dropd.

my review link added. tho i dint even take teh front pics proper. very unproffesioal as someone here would put it but has nice info

I don't understand a word of what you said in the last two lines.

KMD has not been taking any phone calls, doesn't respond to messages on forums, his Ebay shop is empty. Where will he give warranty from?

Well this is an open forum. Too bad you think I am crapping your thread but I think you are trying to con gullible buyers into believing there is some warranty better than local dealer's warranty called "KMD warranty". well if he was still around I would love to buy some stuff myself from him.

My few cents to your KMD Warranty : http://www.techenclave.com/market-feedback/kmd-status-of-non-delivered-items-171630-9.html

Lowering your price is your choice but don't give info that's inaccurate.

^ur crapping the thread by saying kmd warratny is good as none.

well i rmaed an 8800gts from him recently. its true that he doesn't always respond.

about that wich u dint understand - the palit cards are cheap.

not giving any innacurate info here. teh local dealers sometimes make u w half a year to get a proper motherboard. happneded w/ me regarding my msi p neo3f - got a new board after i said t teh manager to let msi keep teh board for themselves. do not post crap here. use pm. i ve lowerd teh price too

Ok googled it as well and its no where mentioned in the google that Palit cards are cheap..BTW thanks again for the info...

And all the best for ur sale :p

LOL. KMD has not supplied the goods for which money had been paid for. Lotsa ppl are miffed about it. He doesn't take their call, how is he gonna help with an RMA.

A bill from a registered dealer is a legal document that proves existence of warranty.

What such written document does your "KMD warranty" command? I think Mods should look into this to prevent certain members from taking advantage of gullible buyers who have no clue if this warranty is really valid or not. Unless KMD himself posts in such sales that he will endorse the warranty by posting on that thread or by actively being part of the community I don't think it holds good.

Or the buyer should fully well know the chances he is taking by making such a purchase. For one I am not one to make that mistake. Recently a friend of mine here sold a 5870 for 15k odd with such warranty. Why!?? Cuz the KMD warranty is no good no more. Well great that you dropped your price from 6.5 to 5.8. But I still don't agree with your warranty part.

PS: I am crapping your thread cuz you are still giving inaccurate info about existence of the warranty.

^^^ Sorry for crapping your thread once again but can you give me the link which says Sapphire cards are better than Palit cards and Palit cards are cheap.

Dont give false information to the buyers....

Free bump for you BTW :p

would you both krashnburn and rocky stay out of sellers thread and take it to pm .. thx

his product , his price , his sale. you guys wanna buy , negotiate in pm

I dont wanna buy and i never showed my interest in his product.

Why should i pm when i want other buyers to know the fact that i sold mine Palit 4870 1gb sonic edition card for 5.5k and he is selling Sapphire 4870 512 mb card which has KMD warranty for 6.5k

I know his product and his price but it does not mean he will give false information to buyers calling Palit a cheap card

I just want Buyers to know the fact that Palit cards are not cheap as mentioned by fcry64 and price

^^ Kippu are you interested in his product ?

am not selling teh card now for a while.. i should ve been in touch with prices my bad. and yeah palit cards r cheap. atlesat were. i duuno teh prices now. all newegg and local everthing had them cheaper and take ur innacurate crap and go away casue i just ramed gts 512 from. months back and he responds to me am an old buyer. raju(his old time delivery boy who now handles other stuff) knows me too .

i know that Sapphire cards are expensive than Palit but that does not mean Palit cards are cheap.

I suggested you to revise the price and you started blaming Palit lol

So finally you realized that 6.5k for Sapphire 4870 512mb is overpriced and needs to be revised.

All the best for your sale when you decide to sell it :D

kippu said:
would you both krashnburn and rocky stay out of sellers thread and take it to pm .. thx

his product , his price , his sale. you guys wanna buy , negotiate in pm

His product - check

His price - check

His sale - check

His quote : "has KMD Warranty" - NO CHECK.

If you been around long enough you should know what this KMD warranty is good for. Initially I was interested in the card if the seller would see logic behind the existence of this warranty and reduce price. Many people on this forum are trying to sell off products on the basis of this warranty which in my opinion is NULL.

If you are gonna stand around and watch people take advantage of ignorant buyers, hey that's how you choose to serve this community. But buddy I ain't you. If you notice the link I posted, it talks about several end users having paid this dude who hasn't supplied the promised goods. May be that was set right. Fact remains KMD has been off the scene for a while now? So where does the warranty come from.

You call it crapping the thread. I call it spreading awareness. If you expect me to create a thread for it, may be I will. For now this will have to do.
fcry64 said:
am not selling teh card now for a while.. i should ve been in touch with prices my bad. and yeah palit cards r cheap. atlesat were. i duuno teh prices now. all newegg and local everthing had them cheaper and take ur innacurate crap and go away casue i just ramed gts 512 from. months back and he responds to me am an old buyer. raju(his old time delivery boy who now handles other stuff) knows me too .

If you choose not to sell that card well that's completely your choice. Not revising your price is also completely your choice. But giving incomplete / wrong info about warranty/quality - Don't think you have a choice there friend.

If X were to buy that card believing KMD would honor the warranty would he send Raju to collect the card and RMA it? He ain't my next door neighbor is he? Again you say "months back" - 2 months and 24 months both fit that slot dude. If you noticed in all these posts you mentioned "months back" and "recently". You never mention when. Smells fishy?! yeh me too.

PS: Cheaper price does not equate to cheaper quality and components always. It simply shows market share and command and conversely.

PPS: Another good suggestion coming your way. If you ain't selling it, you may wanna close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back