Defy - Out of Stock ?

mananknl

Disciple
I was looking to order a defy for my Mom, and had even ordered one from indiaplaza for 10k but they cancelled the deal :(
Defy is out of stock on Letsbuy and even eBay doesn't have any good deals. Has the model been discontinued ?
The best deal I could find was on saholic for 14k. Is any better deal available ?

Yes, It seems like it.. They are going to be replaced by Defy+ in a week or so.. Defy+ has official IP67 certification and 1 GHz proccy.. If it's launch price is below 16 k, go for it..

Yes, Defy is out of stock most the places. I just enquired at Reliance Digital yesterday. It is rumoured that Defy+ will be out within a month.

The Defy + is definitely coming very soon & thats the reason its out of stock at so many places. It's already available in singapore & seems to have a hike of approx 1k INR over the Defy price.

having lost my defy,i'm also keen on defy+, but again i want one quick,...so can u guys inform me for certain when(specific date) defy+ will be launched in india?

Was looking for defy for my friend, found it at yebhi , was a nice deal of Rs 14490 - 10% off was coming to around 13k, but idiots won't ship to his location.

It should be available in gplanet aka manoj ebay shop. He always gets the latest stock from chennai.but any way it won't cost less then 14.

^i too brought defy from manoj (now stolen)& got the device with bayer red lens...i dont find him selling there now or any1 selling it less than 15k & even not sure if they r selling with the green lens?...i'm hoping for defy+ has bayer lens modules only & better picture quality than the defy which for me was quite pathetic!

Back