Audio CREATIVE ep630 or PHILIPS she9551

amolc193

Disciple
hello everybody out there i ve been following this forum 4rm quite a while and started this thread only after getting confused while buying a in ear-phones for my mp3 player, i m really confused betwn CREATIVE ep630 and PHILIPS she9551.. i was about to buy creative one but i also found philips wala stylish but dont know about its sound quality,, i ve used creative 'phones which come with mp3 player, i was satisfied with them but they stoped working now (after 1 yr). i dont know abt s.qality of philips so plzz give ur opinion // other options are also welcomed my bdgt around "1500 RS " also tel me place were i ll get ur sugested one -me from pune

lamington in mumbai.........primeabgb should have stock of all the three.

cant give any places in pune since i am frm bangalore

I would pick Sony/Sennhieser/Soundmagic brands over Creative/Philips. I never really liked EP-630.

I have tried EX32LP and EX35LP and both are great sounding earphones.

But my pick would be Sennheiser CX300.

PL-30 + E3/E5 would be perfect in that budget.

Haven't heard the philips, but Creative Ep-630/Ep-830 and Sennheiser CX300 as well have muddy bass which looses out on details.

If you like a little boomy bass, you can go for Ep-830.

For that price you can easily get Senn CX 500 from ebay and even Head Direct RE2 in fact. The former will cost around 1800 and the later aroudn 2100.

rite said:
For that price you can easily get Senn CX 500 from ebay and even Head Direct RE2 in fact. The former will cost around 1800 and the later aroudn 2100.

in ebay they have priced CX 300 @3k.:S

Dont disregard Philips or for that matter any brand. Never go on brand perception alone. But do tell us what kind of music you like to listen to.

Thanks all.Finally bought creative ep630 sndmagica n ur suggested senn cx models werent available here.I may give them a chance aft 4-5 months.

Back