CPU/Mobo cpu temperature !!!!!

BHULLAR BOYS

Disciple
hi guys please tell is my cpu temp is ok temp 1= 44 and core= 36

onething more what is to note in speed fan temp 1 (i.e aux temp ) or core temp ???

whats processor limit temp in speed fan showing core temp or temp 1 ?????

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 151
I believe you can cross verify it with H/W monitor or at BIOS.

Additionally I noticed that speed fan is not good with Win7/Vista as it is with XP. It detects everything on xp and insted of showing temp1 & temp2 shows system, cpu etc.

though anyways core 36 is good but it shouldn't be at load, so I think u should be concerned about that.

BIOS HW moniter is not always accurate ... best tool i will suggest is coretemp ... speedfan is also not that much trusted.

guys in bios cpu temp is same thats 44 showing temp1 in speed fan but core temp is showing 36 all the cores whats that whats the important temp 1 or core temp ????

^^ I believe for Athlon II it's something near 70C, yeah.... The Athlon II's are very cool processors to the truest of the word...

BHULLAR BOYS said:
still one question whats the processor limit temp (core temp or aux temp) ?????

Its core temp, , if you'll check with real temp it will show you the distance to TjMax which is the official higher limit for your cores.

For instance with my intel E8200 TjMax is 100, temp reported by speed fan/HW montior/BIOS/real temp/core temp is identical.

Back