cpp graphics refresh rates

i am developing an application in turbo c/c++ which requires a better refresh rate. Can someone please tell me where I download new Graphics libraries that have better refresh rates. Any other solution is also welcome.

Fox
Fox is a C++ graphical class library that allows you to develop portable GUI applications that run on numerous platforms. It has a number of controls, icons, images, status line help, tooltips, supports drag and drop, selection as well as OpenGL widgets for 3D graphical manipulation. Among the platforms supported are Linux, FreeBSD, SGI IRIX, HP-UX, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, DEC/Compaq Tru64 Unix, Windows 9x/ME, and Windows NT/2000.
MatPack
Matpack is a C++ numerics and graphics library implementing methods that are needed in a scientist's or engineer's everyday life.
* All methods and tools are implemented in native C++ using a modern object oriented style without sacrificing the performance
GrWin
GrWin Graphics Library is a free graphics routine library for Fortran and C/C++ available under many compiler systems on Windows Xp/2000/NT/Me/9x (x86) platforms. Using this library you can enjoy free graphics programming on Windows even if you have no experience on Windows programming.
Interesting read that talks about the need to change refresh rate as well as this one. Read on how to www.codeproject.com/win32/changerefresh.asp%3Fdf%3D100%26forumid%3D717%26exp%3D0%26select%3D1053812+Graphics+C%2B%2B+refresh+rate&hl=en&gl=in&ct=clnk&cd=6&client=firefox-a]Change Your Monitor's Refresh Rate[/url]

Other links
1.Free GUI Libraries and Source Code
2.simiiar directory listing of libraries

Back