Courier Service Feedback

Same Here .Ordered a UE earphone on 11th Morning and it reached me via Fedex on 12th.Now bloody Blue dart still hasn't delivered two items shipped on 20 Oct!!!!!!!
Mailed them ,called them but to no avail.Seems like I have to give up hope on the items ever reaching me
Got an update from eBay today that Blue Dart has lost both consignments and a refund has been initiated.From now on everytime I buy something on eBay I will be sending a mail to the seller to send the item via DTDC or aramex but never Blue Dart if they want to avoid a loss.

Gati (ordered from Amazon) and GoJavas (ordered from Jabong) delivered on Sunday - which was pretty convenient as I was at home instead of work. Kinda shocked that they did deliver on Sunday, I guess they had to step up their game with entry of eKart and ATS.

Anybody heard of Fabone courier? Ordered a TV Unit from FabFurnish. They shipped it through Fabone courier, but it's been 5 days and their tracking shows absolutely nothing. Just a blank table with no info. I contacted them, but they just gave me typical reply, item is in transit and we've forwarded the request to relevant team etc.. but tracking is still empty.

Gati (ordered from Amazon) and GoJavas (ordered from Jabong) delivered on Sunday - which was pretty convenient as I was at home instead of work. Kinda shocked that they did deliver on Sunday, I guess they had to step up their game with entry of eKart and ATS.
I've had good experiences with GoJavas. They delivered items only after 7.30pm on weekdays without any request. I'me guessing they have some smart persons behind ops who knows how to get customers from the big names.
Another pathetic experience with bluedart - I ordered a gift for a friend, bluedart never even attempted to deliver for 10 straight days and just updated tracking status as consignee not available.

I get items all the time from flipkart/ebay/amazon but have to sayI am disapoined that amazon doesn't use bluedart these days... they use aramex, gati and gati is really slow most of the time

Another bad experience from Gati. The tracking shows out-for-delivery but they did not bother to attempt delivery. The phone numbers of the local office in my city on their website are all out of service.

can't fathom how its so cheap at your place @bsssunil. DTDC is anything but cheap here (Mumbai). 180-200 per kg for normal surface transport, plus a new rule that surcharge would be levied if package is less than a specified weight, and insistence on sending electronic items only via air, @ 250/- per kg. i recently got an HDD from Guwahati via DTDC surface, at 120/- for 500g wt. of the parcel.

@swatkats - check with Shree Maruti Courier. although i haven't ever shipped mobos & the likes by any agency, but i've good experience with SMC, electronics & non-electronic products alike. rate is 160/- kg via surface. just pack them well. trackon can be another option, @ 90/- per kg, but of late i have seen them throw tantrums to ship electronic items.

DTDC best ever... and cheap too...Just Rs.60 per Kg.
DTDC not less than 140/Kg by Air. Do not quote Surface courier. They will definitely damage it how well you pack it.
There's a bargain system in couriers (I thought they have fixed pricing) which i am recently seeing if your product weight is more than 5Kgs, They are coming down to as much low as 120/Kg.

@swatkats - check with Shree Maruti Courier. although i haven't ever shipped mobos & the likes by any agency, but i've good experience with SMC, electronics & non-electronic products alike. rate is 160/- kg via surface. just pack them well. trackon can be another option, @ 90/- per kg, but of late i have seen them throw tantrums to ship electronic items.

I use this courier only to ship to Ahmedabad and Mumbai, They usually deliver within 36 Hours to those places. Will try TrackON

I recently lost my purchase from ebay which was shipped through trackon.
You get cheap rates from DTDC or any courier only if you have good terms with the courier guy and promise them regular business.
SMC is bit slow but they always deliver and cheapest I guess.

GoJavas is excellent. Package shipped on 20th from Mumbai, delivered on 23rd in Bhubaneswar (22nd was Sunday). Plus they have excellent tracking with good details plus a map showing where the delivery person is at that moment in real time.

GoJavas is excellent. Package shipped on 20th from Mumbai, delivered on 23rd in Bhubaneswar (22nd was Sunday). Plus they have excellent tracking with good details plus a map showing where the delivery person is at that moment in real time.

Yes, I too have experienced that they deliver quite in time. But I guess they only do ecom deliveries.

Back