Corsair XMS2 2 x 2gb 2800 -Shipped Across the Nation- Buyer Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
sTALKEr said:
^^ lol.. the dollar comes crashing down and our dear distrys/dealers hike prices. frigging awesome.

there are also stock problems and wen availability is less and demand is more price hike is eminent:mad:. F*** distris. Still the prices are betta than it was back. We need price drop on corsair psu's....freaking they said dollar rates are goin up so the price of psu's are affected. Now dollar rates are drooping reduce the retail pricing too.:mad:

morgoth said:
Why prices are rising at this time? I can't understand that. I know dirt cheap DRAM is not good for the computer industry and by all accounts it seems DRAM manufacturers are in deep trouble, but for now the prices should not be rising.
Hynix announced production cuts today. RAM prices are always volatile to such things. Hence the rise.

@wingzero: Of course, you can never expect prices to come down when $ comes down. Our distris are gr8 :p

i want 2x2gb...send me details of payment mode...u told it has 10 yrs warranty...now u r in delhi n i m in kolkata...do de give national warranty?

@Pinaki : Yes, Corsair provides 10 years warranty through their 23 service centres through out the country. PMed you. :)

@mattdatta : PMed you. :)

^^ I would take that to mean that you are protected against any future hikes/drops in pricing.

a.k.a if there is a hike before delivery, you get it at the price already quoted and if there is a drop, you get the benefit of the drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back