Coolermaster Extreme 600W excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to crap, but your shitting me, Rs500 for shipping ? I had the same PSU which I sold on TE a few months ago, it cost me Rs120 to ship via DTDC air. It comes with a 2 year warranty, read the warranty card to confirm, mine said 2 years even though the shop guy told me 1 year. I had sold a RMA'ed (sealed) PSU for 2k shipped.

^^ The shipping is from Mumbai to Banglore for which the seller is charging Rs.500 ..the PSU weights 3.5Kg for which the rate i feel is approximately correct.

And can you please mention when did u ship the above said PSU from/to where??

Cos i feel air shipping for a 3.5kg product at Rs.120 is just unheard of.

DTDC Rates

dude i first went to first flight !! asked the rates they told 560 .. 4 kilos approx .. then i went with the psu they said they wont ship ELECTRONIC goods .. thn went to dhl :p 750 and above they said .. holy crap :p proffesional courier rejected it then finally got DTDC they told me 500 :)

I had sent it from bangalore to hydrabad ...it took 3 working days....had sold it to ultimabasher here :)

If you have not sent it yet, I highly recommend that you try a different guy, I cant find the bill i had, the deal was pretty old...

It was normal shipping, not express, but he told me it was air only....land is only for items more than 10kgs....for air there is no minimum 4kg rule and all..

im 110% sure it wont be less than 400 for 3.6 kgs !!! ddtc was the only one to accept electronic goods with wiring .. other 1 was blue dart / dhl .. rates i have already given !!
by the way PACKAGE sent ... Dullu will receive by Monday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back