Confusion between XBox and PS3

comp@ddict said:
u bought PS3 and after playing u say forget Xbox forevr... am I missing something or is it OBVIOUS u have NEVER PLAYED on XBOX cuz after u play on it, u'll forget PS3 forevr.
Dude i have played on xbox many times and according to me PS3 is much better than xBox..... it's my point of view..... no need to be harsh or rude on this..... my friend owns 6 xbox and he came to my place to play PS3 and his reaction after playing was WTF... xbox is good in its own way and PS3 in it's own.... You like xbox.... i like PS3..... simple thing.....

@dinjo -you are right.....people who are buying PS3 are not worried about jb.... if PS3 can be jb then we will jb it n if it can't then we'll buy games.... big deal....

comp@ddict said:
u bought PS3 and after playing u say forget Xbox forevr... am I missing something or is it OBVIOUS u have NEVER PLAYED on XBOX cuz after u play on it, u'll forget PS3 forevr.

Its a matter of opinion. I too have both consoles and I prefer the PS3 over the XBOX 360 (If I can choose only one) because of the over better single player experience, better single player exclusives and better overall value for money. Just because you like the XBOX 360 doesn't mean that every one who tried out both consoles would have to like the XBOX 360 hands down.

for me its pc is all the best then xbox 360 then ps3

if the game is there on pc ,xbox,ps3 i will play on pc

if the game is there on xbox and ps3 i will play on xbox

Its a matter of opinion.

this does not mean that i don't play ps3 no there are tone's of first party game on ps3

jb for ps3 is not worth unless u have lot of old games to catch up because new games don't play on it

akarsh said:
for me its pc is all the best then xbox 360 then ps3
if the game is there on pc ,xbox,ps3 i will play on pc
if the game is there on xbox and ps3 i will play on xbox
Its a matter of opinion.

^ Exactly

akarsh said:
jb for ps3 is not worth unless u have lot of old games to catch up because new games don't play on it
yeah, most(all) of new PS3 owners are looking for this..

I'm also going to buy the PS3 this week. Went to Heera Panna, Mumbai today to get the latest prices and these were the quotes:

PS3 250GB- 22,500

PS3 320GB + 2 games (don't know which) - 23,500

PS3 320GB + move - 23,500

Now, Flipkart sells the PS3 320GB+move for 21,500 a whopping difference of 2k on the same product. Why is it so? Will it be loaded with 3.55 firmware? I'll be jailbreaking the PS3. From where should I buy?

Sony PS3 320GB with Move Starter Pack Bundle: Flipkart Game Console

jerryelvis said:
yeah, most(all) of new PS3 owners are looking for this..
i agree with you on this but some people are still buying PS3 for Move and PS3 Exclusives....when i got my PS3 i was lil worried over prices of games but then i thought that i will buy only those games which are worth buying and will mostly go for second hand games..... Games like NFS HP,GT5,UC series,Mass Effect,GOW Series etc. are worth buying......

we all know Sony will roll out new firmware updates every now and then and hackers will continue to hack them..... according me best thing is to buy games which are worth buying and for the rest of the games get them second hand through TE,eBay or any other forum.....

@m1h1r - buy from flipkart.... thats the best deal on PS3 till now.... some members from TE had bought some stuff from flipkart earlier also.... you get free shipping + transit insurance + COD so i think you should buy it from flipkart.....it will come with 3.50.... you can buy dongle from sushant if you want to JB your PS3......

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...reak-dongle-usb-development-board-180252.html

I finished Assassin's Creed 2 on PC sometime back. Today I started Assassin's Creed - Brotherhood. The graphics are so lacking, in front of the PC. It was disappointing thing to see. I couldn't stop but to turn off the PS3. I was hoping a little more here. Don't know whats wrong. The Batman - AA looks not as good but doesn't look this bad. I just realized that PS3 graphics just do not stand in front of PC.

I'll prefer gaming on PC, with a 360 controller. Otherwise I'll make use of the PS3.

@Punker- Okies.. I'll buy from Flipkart. I trust that site. I had made purchases a couple of times of COD from there. But what if it is loaded with 3.55? Any idea when the 3.55 jailbreak will be out?

^ by jan i guess.... i don't think that it will be loaded with 3.55 because manufacturing date of new stock is of october(as far as i know) and 3.55 released 2-3 weeks ago so i think it will be loaded with 3.50 only..... still buy dongle from sushant because he will be getting next lot in jan and by then i think JB will be out for 3.55 also.....

congrats on your ps3 purchase...

and abt all this issue abt ps3 being better than xbox and vise versa...

i suggest u also buy a xbox kinect...lol

:p

anyways grt purchase..

Scorpy said:
congrats man u made the right choice
:cool2:
Hells_Fury said:
Congrats on the PS3. A wise choice indeed.
:eek:hyeah:
dragon hunter said:
congrats on your ps3 purchase...
and abt all this issue abt ps3 being better than xbox and vise versa...
i suggest u also buy a xbox kinect...lol

anyways grt purchase..

was thinking abt that.. :p

^^^Thanks guys

Guys. A friend of mine wants to buy either a PS3 or Xbox. His requirement from it isn't that much. He really isn't a hardcore gamer. Might just play Fifa and Tennis and Cricket with me and save the game. No online gaming at all. And it'll be majorly used when friends come over for a drinks and few so we can play those motion games that Move and Kinect has to offer.

We checked out both, PS3 (the 320 GB one) with move kit (for around 22K) and Xbox (4GB) with kinect combo (For around 23K).

He likes kinect better than move.

What do you guys suggest?

Motion gaming will be fun only if ur using bigger display(TV)
will it be hooked with a TV or monitor?
if your friend is intersted in motion gaming check out the game titles both console has to offer and choose the console.

jerryelvis said:
Motion gaming will be fun only if ur using bigger display(TV)

will it be hooked with a TV or monitor?

if your friend is intersted in motion gaming check out the game titles both console has to offer and choose the console.
Ummmm...he has a big LED TV. So that's not a problem. i just want the views of people as to which one they think is better.

For motion gamming
PS3 - u require atleast 2 Move Controllers (Game - TT.if u guys are playing against each other)
some game require 2 Move controllers for each person(Volleyball) in total 4 Moves.
Also u need to charge those before playing it.

XBOX - Just one device does the job for you.No charging hassels.You are the controller. few round of drinks would charge you up! :rofl:

Additional Move Controller cost more but where as in Kinect just buy the games and Jump on.
I own a PS3 and still im in a process of buying a second move.(which ofcourse will never happen)

Now you have to decide which one you want.

Disclamier - i posted my view and experince based upon only motion gaming.

Back