Budget Above 25K Confused between Oneplus one and MI3

Disciple
Guyz,
Am one of those lucky one's to have received an invite day before and booked a 64GB Oneplus one yesterday. but after booking had a funny feeling of cancelling the order
main reasons were : huge size (5.5 inches)
price (26k including customs)

thinking of cancelling the order and buying a MI3 or nexus 6( whenever it is announced)which costs 12k less and almost has the same specs barring 1 gb less ram...

also Oneplus one site says that if your order is in the "processing" stage then u can cancel by submitting a ticket. once the phone reaches their warehouse, they will refund the money back....
My question is : What is i cancel and they don't refund my money...

plz help me out as am very confused.[DOUBLEPOST=1408076031][/DOUBLEPOST]can someone plz help me... i need an answer immediately

Last edited:
Nexus 6 will be costlier and getting hand on Mi3 is difficult, although u can get one in black market (OLX, EBAY) with extra 1k / 2k

for My question is : What is i cancel and they don't refund my money... big IDK and I say a risk

I think you can go ahead with your order. If you are not comfortable with the size you can easily sell it at the total price you bought it for + more.
Only risk is if you get a defective piece.

For me it is very simple choice between xiaomi and OP.

I always prefer vanilla Android or CM. CM updates new Android releases quite quickly. And they maintain the Android design language. They will stick to the new material design. So I prefer OP or nexus.

But miui will still follow it's own design on newer Android versions. If you are OK with that you can buy xiaomi

Back