Confused between lenses of Lenskart

If I am not mistaken, these lenses have a marking that is visible at a particular angle. Will help you check on the authenticity.
Correct. And generally fake sellers cannot mimic such marking as ir requires some specialized tools and its costs a lot.
All of these gimmicks should be researched. This year I purchased photochromatic lenses for around 12K. Zeiss photofusion. They would turn dark blue in UV or sunlight. Then become normal inside the house. Upon usage I realized they only work properly if around below 35c temperature. Felt so foolish. No where is this mentioned. So now in the winters I get blue tint. Peak summers the glasses remain white. Spectacle industry is a huge rip off. Lenses and frames and coatings.
May be thats how a photochromatic lense behaviors but till date have used all premium lenses from lenskart, vison exp, titan and few more along with local brands and each of them only turns a bit pale yellowish due to sun thats it! ANd its a normal phenomenon for any lense.

I guess I was sold fake ones then.
There should be laser etching on each lens showing the Zeiss logo as a mark of authenticity.

Back