Comparison between the 360 and Wii's graphics

Shinta

Disciple
This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone: when compared to the Xbox 360 version the difference is so severe that it looks like a different game in some shots. Jaggies aside, there are a lot of visual problems such as absence in depth of field shadows, realistic lighting, and volumetric fog — all things that do attribute to immersive gameplay.

The comparison between the two show that the Wii's graphics are definitely better than the original Xbox, but are they sufficient for visual junkies?
Screenshot
source

Lol it will funny to see Explosions with No Smoke/Particles, Walls with no Bullet Holes, Objects with no Shadows, Rain with no "LOL WTF, no effects on ground" (Wait a minute, there wont be no rain), People with no expressions(While they duel in close combat), Soldiers with lame body wear (PT Uniform i suppose)..

But wait a micro second, the Wii has the WII-MOTE. Who needs graphics when you have the biggest innovation after the Wheel.

akS !

P.S So much for level of immersion with the controller when the actual feeling of war is lost:ashamed:

Were people expecting anything different? We all know by now the graphical superiority of the x360 and PS3 over the Wii. There's no point in overstating and more importantly restating the obvious over and over. Why don't these idiots return to comparing PSP and DS shots again. Oh that's right, Irony would only smack them in the face due to fact that the DS is outselling the PSP.

I do feel that devs may not be making the utmost use of the Wii's graphical power but that trully isn't what devs are aiming for(at leas tfor the time being). My major concern has and always will be(at least untill I get my hands on one of these things) how the game will play.

Back