Come on in.. She is Naked

ankxxs

Adept
All those who came looking for pRon , still have a look & decide for yourself. Trust me these images not at ll do any justice to her beauty. Its my all new Pulsar 200NS. For this I will like to thank chiragsthakur, sunnyboi & aquaticbullet for their help & suggestions.

I was not able to post the full size pics , so kindly find the link here for full size images.

Attachments

• DSC00743.JPG
    DSC00743.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 386
  • DSC00744.JPG
    DSC00744.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC00745.JPG
    DSC00745.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC00746.JPG
    DSC00746.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 329
  • DSC00747.JPG
    DSC00747.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 330
Thanks friend. That is the only grouse that I can't ride her beyond 60 as advised by Bajaj service people. Best thing about her is, sound.
Congo Buddy. Awesome bike. Black looks sweet. Munch some good miles on her. :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well damages are 96k on road & have to handle her nicely for some time, can't be too naughty with her.

Now do ride her the hard way.
Post the damages and more photos.

- - - Updated - - -

Can any experienced rider help me how to prolong engine life, improve my riding experience&what kind of care I should take ??

i believe this is a truely vfm machine on road.Have driven it for about 100 kms and for something that costs under a lakh it has a lot of things going for it.

Follow the manual. Respect her for the first 1000kms, then she will love you the whole life. :) Some high RPM runs are also necessary during engine break-in. Rest suggestions will be given after you near 1000kms :bleh:. Rev up linearly, do not keep the throttle in one set position for a long time. Keep changing gears in their respective speed band.
Can any experienced rider help me how to prolong engine life, improve my riding experience&what kind of care I should take ??

Back