Clash of Clans - MMO

Game gets boring after a point. The amount of resources you raid is less than the amount you spend on the raid. No one actually notices this so you just feel happy when you raid a lot of resources but actually you end up losing from the raid.
If that were true my elixir storage would not be full all the time.

If I don't get at least 3L resources in total I don't raid. I spend about 60k elixir on a raid and get at least 100k.

If that were true my elixir storage would not be full all the time.

If I don't get at least 3L resources in total I don't raid. I spend about 60k elixir on a raid and get at least 100k.

Barching all the way. I don't attack any base less than 120k gold/elixir. Right now, my elixir storages are full too, need only gold to upgrade walls.

I usually collect gold/elixir while watching some TV program etc. In 2 hours with 5-6 raids(actual play time is less, as need time for troops buildup, going TH6 in 2 days) I can collect almost 600-700k of each easily or even more at times. Just drops your trophy count by some margin and usually you get good loots.

People can join in our clan too if they want .. we have maxed troops
Clan Name : Devils Ride
Clan tag : #29VCYCVU

I have only 600 trophies whereas 1000 are required to join. So either you send me invite or I will wait to earn 1000 trophies.
My ID is sunil yadav

I've continued playing & still going on & on...... been like 7-8 months now. We have a very respectful & mature clan and the only rule is no cussing. If anyone of you wants to be a part, you are more than welcome to the family :)

Attached is the screenshot. Search it & join in. Do mention my name, Ashutosh's friend when you drop a request :p (To avoid random guys joining in)
RedVipers Latest.jpg

today morning around 7 AM I got almost, 900k gold in just 4 or 5 raids.. So I'm guessing morning time is good for farming as people who don't collect their resources in early morning are easy pick.

today morning around 7 AM I got almost, 900k gold in just 4 or 5 raids.. So I'm guessing morning time is good for farming as people who don't collect their resources in early morning are easy pick.

Same here. Most are sleeping or off to work so I guess this works well. Thanks for the advice :)

I also noticed that flying units (dragons, balloons) are quite overpowered since walls can't slow them. I tried moving my anti air turrets closer to each other which works fine but probably I'm just a low level player for now. :disappointed:

^^ Also you can search on internet for Good farming bases for each TH level. Also guides related to COC farming. It will help many times. I remember copying the th layout from Osivir's(not sure is its the correct spelling) guides.

^^ Also you can search on internet for Good farming bases for each TH level. Also guides related to COC farming. It will help many times. I remember copying the th layout from Osivir's(not sure is its the correct spelling) guides.

Thanks for the tip. There's quite a lot of bases to choose(copy) from! One thing I noticed is why do other bases keep their TH outside of their defenses? I think the TH should always be in the middle of your base. Its quite weird though.

check out OneHive Raids and TheHulkFiles youtube channels for coc war attack strategies and replays
Thanks anurangingle! Currently checking out OneHive Raids. I did'nt think so much strategy comes into attacking on raids. Looks like I've got a lot to learn :)

Using some units as tanks and disabling some base defenses to setup your main army is pretty cool. :)

Tried the different tactics in the videos. It was quite helpful. I managed to win against a higher TH level than mine and more defenses :)

Back