Christian Bale Set To Return As Batman In Chris Nolan Produced JUSTICE LEAGUE?

The Knight

Knight is coming
Adept
Nov 1, 2010
KOLKATA
Latino Review's El Mayimbe has revealed a ton of new details about both Justice League and the future of the DC Cinematic Universe! Christopher Nolan and Zack Snyder will produce the superhero ensemble (the latter may direct), while Christian Bale is being lined up to return as the Caped Crusader!

BOOM. That was the sound of us all having our minds blown by some incredibly exciting news! According to the extremely reliable El Mayimbe over at Latino-Review, Christopher Nolan is the new godfather of the DC Cinematic Universe. Not only is he producing Man of Steel, but he and Zack Snyder will do the same for Justice League. The latter may even DIRECT the superhero ensemble. As if that wasn't enough to have us all wetting ourselves in anticipation, Warner Bros. are hoping to bring Christian Bale back as Batman. The studio wants to make it happen and the actor himself has said he would be willing to return for the right story as long as Nolan is involved. It's unclear whether or not David Goyer will be involved in the project, but is seems likely, while a World's Finest movie may still be on the cards!

Source : CBM

blkrb0t

It's Nothing Personal
Skilled
Nov 3, 2010
Skynet
They are wasting their careers on stupid comic book inspired movies. I don't want them to get involved in one more such tragedy (to their careers), leave it to others, it's time to move on.

I enjoyed Nolan's Batman trilogy, Avengers and all the other things associated with it. They are fun, entertaining and I am a great comic book nerd, but I still want the film-makers to make some original stuff.

kauzy

Skilled
Jul 9, 2005
I for one am really excited to see the duo of nolan and bale.. waiting for the movie impatiently :D

alekhkhanna

Skilled
May 29, 2008
Too many superhero movies too soon.
I, for one, want more real life movies like The Social Network/Lincoln/Good Night and Good Luck/Frost, Nixxon/Milk etc.

ras

Adept
Sep 26, 2011
Mumbai
www.techenclave.com
The way of imagining the Superheros i.e"Batman" by Nolan-brothers its extraordinary..It's whole new way of experiencing it that nobody till portrait..

It's still "Man of Steel" in lineup...
Waiting with High Hope....

ayanavish

- binned -
Skilled
Nov 19, 2008
Bangalore
Would love to see Bale reprise Batman in another of Nolan's films. Batman trilogy was fantastic but TBH he should pause making another superhero movie for the next 4-5 years and make darker movies with other topics.

Xavier

Adept
Mar 17, 2011
Pune
The last Batman movie was awful. This is my opinion and I don't mean to hurt any Nolan fanboy sentiments. I like Nolan as a director and my favourite movie from his Batman trilogy is Batman Begins.

him2anshu

Disciple
Feb 24, 2013
Rohini, Delhi
Bale returning will contradict the ending of Dark Knight Rises as the mantle of the bat was transferred to Robin. And then the realistic or grounded approach in Dark Knight Series will not fit well with the other heroes. I read that Nolan maybe returning as producer but not Bale. :no2:

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
Somethings should be left as is. I would love another batman movie by Nolan but I also know it will not be a justice to the first three as originally planned.

blkrb0t

It's Nothing Personal
Skilled
Nov 3, 2010
Skynet
Will Nolan do the Justice League Universe?

It's time to prove whether he'll budge down to pressure from the industry or go carve his own path.