Chimney suggestions

panther

Adept
Hello all,

Looking forward to by a new chimney, does anyone know which brand will be the best? i had faber for a long time however after getting the whole chimney serviced by them, things started to turn ugly and bad.One of the motor has stop spinning, and this faber guys want to replace both of the motor, the other being healthy, so faber is a big NO for me. getting inclined towards Inasla, an indian company does any one have their chimney please post feedback.

Thanks.

I don't have a chimney (old house, using exhaust fan) but some friends are using them.

As per one of them, best brands available in India are Faber, Kaff, Glen, Sunflame, Techno and Deeshe (not in any specific order).

Faber, Glen and Sunflame are assembled in India with some Chinese, Indian and Italian parts.

Kaff is almost fully Italian made and hence expensive.

Techno and Deeshe are also assembled in India.

Kaff, Glen and Sunflame have very good service.

Faber's service is not very good.

Techno and Deeshe have good services if you're in a metro.

You have to look for Suction Power (depends on the kitchen size, larger ones requiring more power), Budget, and the filter type (casstte type are cheaper and reliable than baffle type).

Some also come with charcoal filters.

I don't have any idea about Inasla but that doesn't mean that it is not an option.

Above are just user experiences and not an expert view. :)

There are numerous chimneys available but people these days prefer Glen & Kaff with noise free dual motors.

Sunflame has tried to copy few designs of the above mentioned companies yet their parts,in case required to be replaced , are less expensive.

Chimneys need to be serviced/cleaned regularly if you deep fry food often.

buy the baffle filter ones, stay away from the charcoal filled ones as they are expensive to maintan.. i clean my baffle filters every 15days with caustic soda soln to remove the oil..and save my fans

Back