Check out hayai.in - a potentially revolutionary new ISP

mgcarley Hi buddy:D when are you guys planning to launch your broadband services in New Delhi ?

Someone called our helpline only about half an hour ago with that exact same question.

The official answer is: we don't know. The unofficial answer is: when we can - we're actively working on it and planning things constantly but Delhi/NCR is a big area spread across 3 telecom circles with 5 municipalities - which doesn't necessarily make things *harder* so much as just needlessly complicated.

I have applied for a hayai connection for my home in Mumbai which is supposedly well connected as per the map. Lets see how it goes. Btw @mgcarley, it was me who called you at unearthly hour of 12:30 AM today morning your time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have applied for a hayai connection for my home in Mumbai which is supposedly well connected as per the map. Lets see how it goes. Btw mgcarley, it was me who called you at unearthly hour of 12:30 AM today morning your time :)

I know. With reduced staff (thanks to Diwali) sometimes one needs to be there to pick up the slack.

i will be the first one to get a hayai connection once it is introduced in new delhi,i can promise you that much mgcarley.i have been aching for a speedy internet connection(and financially sound too) from any goddamn ISP since time immemorial now,that too in the nation's capital. :no2:(the recent reliance plans are good but hayai plans are ,well,better)

What are initial costs involved ?

One time payment, Security Deposit, Modem, Cables ?

I have just applied for a connection few days back. It is still in pending stage so i guess it will take some time before things get going.
My area is covered only in copper and no fiber. I have opted for the usage plan rather than flat rate plan.
As of now for me the costs are..

Per month recurring for copper connection = 199 Rs
At Rs 10 / GB i have for now bought 10 GB = 100 Rs
Initial installation etc charges for copper = 550 Rs

Total = Rs 849 for now

I know my usage so i am not going for the flat rate plan which is 10 Mbps for 1100 Rs + 199 recurring per month. Instead i am opting as per the GB.

I am not sure what actual speed i will get (if and when i actually get a connection) but i will be content if i get something which does not stutter online streaming at 1080p.

Bumping old thread, anyone knows anything more about this broadband ? Any news of it starting ever ? Or everything is still on paper.
I had applied for a connection long back and my order is still in pending (not that i am surprised).

@mgcarley

Bumping old thread, anyone knows anything more about this broadband ? Any news of it starting ever ? Or everything is still on paper.
I had applied for a connection long back and my order is still in pending (not that i am surprised).

@mgcarley

Depends on your area. There are lots of old connections still pending (some of them since 2011) but most of them are in areas we don't cover. In other areas there is a waiting list due to capacity issues but most of those on that list would be newer orders and people are warned about the same.[DOUBLEPOST=1373639407][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think he said he was facing problems from government officials.

Years ago, yes. Now, not so much.[DOUBLEPOST=1373639483][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bulls*t. He Faked Everything. Right From Getting an ISP license to Services Rollout.
Hayai is a Dead Venture!

Wow. Bit of anger there, huh? Did I wrong you in some way? If so, how? Wonder if you're the same guy posting stuff to Yahoo answers :)

Yeah. Tell that to those who have it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1373639555][/DOUBLEPOST]
When there is "only" one guy can explain and not an organisation, we can understand what kind of organisation it is.

No, there's not only one guy. We're not a large organization but we're getting there. I'm hoping to cross 100 staffers before the end of the year.

Wow. Bit of anger there, huh? Did I wrong you in some way? If so, how? Wonder if you're the same guy posting stuff to Yahoo answers :)

Yeah. Tell that to those who have it :)

How do you think It's me???. Do i sound that jobless who wanders out on yahoo answers and posts some non-sense.
If i Express my opinion on your so called Dreamy company am i some Troll?

What bit of anger? You're Fooling people all the time. I am one of the guys who followed your Dreamy Stuff on the other forum.
Guess what? You're up to nothing.

Right from Faking Getting ISP license to Roll out and stuff. Go and Tell Villagers all your lies or Go missing.[DOUBLEPOST=1373645851][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, there's not only one guy. We're not a large organization but we're getting there. I'm hoping to cross 100 staffers before the end of the year.

:meh: Guy paying staff of 100 people from two years without even a single rupee of revenue.. Phek!.. re Phek!

Depends on your area. There are lots of old connections still pending (some of them since 2011) but most of them are in areas we don't cover. In other areas there is a waiting list due to capacity issues but most of those on that list would be newer orders and people are warned about the same.
Mine is Yoginagar in Borivali (west) and as per the coverage map my area is in Green and i applied on 20/11/2012 as per your website.

Back