Champions League no more...

msankadi

Adept
Nov 29, 2010
quixand said:
You should replace Shebby Singh on ESPN , Cartoons ki kami nahi hai.

Here you go, check out some media from '02 CL you will understand why they were called giant killers. And please learn the meaning of Giant Killers too.

Your quotes from random matches isn't relevant, here.

And I wasn't defending ManU, FC Basel played well, they deserve the credit. Call yourself retard every morning or go back to the first grade and learn comprehension. df!

Shouldnt df be a banned term or are we allowed to use abusives on TE Now? Reported.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

* Reference for Fergie (english term) time:

REVEALED: 'Fergie Time' does exist... Four memorable matches where United won in injury time | Mail Online

mjumrani

Skilled
Aug 18, 2008
New Delhi
msankadi said:
:) yeah told me I was wrong by saying the obvious...

I am not a fool to see that obv being a Man U fan you would

1. See all their groups and draws in UEFA over the last two years as coincidents

2. Referees 'favoring' Farji was all over the press last year...when city vs man u was extended /... if you read the net it is termed as FST (farji standard time)

There is no such word/phrase as "record nowadays" - historical record in itself includes the time component it is a record of all the history of any particular thing ..not the specific history which you wish to take based on your mortal existence or self-interest. So it does not matter if Liverpool wins 1 trophy every 6 years...what matters is THE record not nowadays record..5-3 is what the record says when I last checked ...and obv man U would be even lower than once every 6 years...otherwise by Mathematics (yes general not specific or nowadays) Man u would have surpassed liverpool in uefa titles...i..

I cant answer your question if I have ever watched football because that is like trying to prove I am wearing clothes or I bathe daily
Maybe the penalties that go against us are Fergie's doing. Maybe us getting knocked out of CL is also Fergie's doing because he bought the officials and referees.

What useless, irrational non sense.

Numbers can be put in many ways. There are trebles, doubles, europe, fa cup, league titles, league cup, total cups, revenue, fans, etc. You are the one quoting numbers which do not matter because they all matter and not just 1 cup.

You can go ahead and ask arsenal, chelsea, city, united or even the rational liverpool fans and they will tell you how much even the carling cup matters. Its always about a trophy, any trophy, as many trophies as possible.

Consider yourself lucky that there are limited things I can say to you on TE. Anywhere else I would've loved to give you a piece of my mind, aka the hair dryer.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

mjumrani

Skilled
Aug 18, 2008
New Delhi
msankadi said:
Shouldnt df be a banned term or are we allowed to use abusives on TE Now? Reported.

* Reference for Fergie (english term) time:

REVEALED: 'Fergie Time' does exist... Four memorable matches where United won in injury time | Mail Online
Again you quote numbers.

Out of the 40+ matches played every season, since 1993 to 2009 (thats when the article was written) united has played 640 matches out of which 4 seem to show the so called Fergie Time.

Tch Tch Tch, I expected better.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

chiragsthakur

Skilled
Apr 20, 2011
Mumbai
Our immatured kids always qualify for Champions league and even perform well :p.... Your so called Mature players have given you a berth in Europa...Go and "whine" there.... And yes you are right we haven't achieved anything in last few years after Henry left, but its the past... Talk about present, but oh, sorry I forgot you are Manutd supporter and wont stop telling us about how well your team "USED TO DO"....
xtremevicky said:
When was the last time your club achieved something . Come back when your kids finally mature ![

Onemufc

Skilled
Apr 16, 2011
chiragsthakur said:
Our immatured kids always qualify for Champions league and even perform well :p.... Your so called Mature players have given you a berth in Europa...Go and "whine" there.... And yes you are right we haven't achieved anything in last few years after Henry left, but its the past... Talk about present, but oh, sorry I forgot you are Manutd supporter and wont stop telling us about how well your team "USED TO DO"....

We are still a better team then you . Look at the table and you will know which is a better team .

City are running away right now but where do you stand ? PRESENT BPL TABLE .

chiragsthakur

Skilled
Apr 20, 2011
Mumbai
We had a terrible start to the season, had no Fabregas, No Nasri, No Clichy, No Vermaelan..... But see your team, its nowhere now in CL.... Our immatured kids are still in a respectable position even after having a bad start to the season.... Well and not to forget the Top scorer in EPL "RVP"... And he aint from MANUTD, he is from ARSENAL

And FYI I never said Manutd is not good... It is definitely.. but the way their supporters say they are "Invicibles" is plain bakwaas
xtremevicky said:
We are still a better team then you . Look at the table and you will know which is a better team .

City are running away right now but where do you stand ? PRESENT BPL TABLE .

Arsenal has also gone through such situation during the early stages of this season... So you must know why we are in 5th position now :)
xtremevicky said:
We have been short of a World Class Midfielder since Keano retired. Nothing has changed. Fletch has been ok-good but the virus has changed him. Carrick is a poor man Carrick.

This is Transition . I fully expect to come out of it .

Darthcoder

Mirko!
Skilled
Jan 27, 2005
quixand said:
You should replace Shebby Singh on ESPN , Cartoons ki kami nahi hai.

Here you go, check out some media from '02 CL you will understand why they were called giant killers. And please learn the meaning of Giant Killers too.

Your quotes from random matches isn't relevant, here.

Here are your facts -

UEFA Champions League 2002/03 - History - Basel ? UEFA.com

Valencia, Deportivo, Juventus, Liverpool, they didn't let anybody win that season and were virtually impregnable at home, barring a few matches, which is why commentators/experts billed them as GIANT KILLERS.

So go watch some archive footage, instead of making lame Benitez jokes.

And I wasn't defending ManU, FC Basel played well, they deserve the credit. Call yourself retard every morning or go back to the first grade and learn comprehension. df!

OK, so Basel performed well once in 2002/03 and they are giant killers? :O

They didnt even reach the quartersfinals in 2002/03.

Is that how you define giant killers? Man U killers yes, but Giant killers?

Which time vortex do you live in? lol

This is the only second time in their history that they have qualified for group stages, Giant killers indeed.

And I quite enjoyed your rant, please continue to degrade yourself further and raise your BP :D.

Impregnable? omg :O. Good luck with your GRE, kid :D.

stormblast

Skilled
Mar 27, 2005
1 funny thing i have always noticed in all the articles that have come up. everyone tries to justify united by saying they have reached "3 finals". Reaching finals doesnt mean anything, winning it matters. no1 is going to remember that you reached 3 finals and its not a prize that people keep saying "3finals" like they have won 3 trophies.

if reaching finals was ever good enough then juve could well be having 5-7 CL Finals to their name.

P.S - loving to see italian football back on the rise. we have 3 representatives (although not in great form) in the CL. more than any other country this year :)

they have less chances to win this year but its good to see them back. not to mention juve doing well now and hoping to see them back in the CL next year. (unless they collapse after xmas like they have been doing the past 2 seasons)

mjumrani

Skilled
Aug 18, 2008
New Delhi
stormblast said:
1 funny thing i have always noticed in all the articles that have come up. everyone tries to justify united by saying they have reached "3 finals". Reaching finals doesnt mean anything, winning it matters. no1 is going to remember that you reached 3 finals and its not a prize that people keep saying "3finals" like they have won 3 trophies.

if reaching finals was ever good enough then juve could well be having 5-7 CL Finals to their name.

P.S - loving to see italian football back on the rise. we have 3 representatives (although not in great form) in the CL. more than any other country this year :)

they have less chances to win this year but its good to see them back. not to mention juve doing well now and hoping to see them back in the CL next year. (unless they collapse after xmas like they have been doing the past 2 seasons)

What you are saying makes sense but there is a problem with that logic.

It leaves everything else irrelevant, including group stage progress and what not. So the united drop to Europa does not matter either :bleh:

Its just a bad season. Many clubs have had it, many clubs have gone trophy less. Don't know why people are going mental over its. Its just one season for christ's sake.

In general, right now I really want to say something else, but that will really spark of a proper war :p

kauzy

Skilled
Jul 9, 2005
i really do not understand the point behind arguing.. United is not in the CL.. just live with it and pray it atleast wins the europa.. or god forbid get kicked again by the "NOISY NEIGHBORS" :rofl:

Onemufc

Skilled
Apr 16, 2011
chiragsthakur said:
We had a terrible start to the season, had no Fabregas, No Nasri, No Clichy, No Vermaelan..... But see your team, its nowhere now in CL.... Our immatured kids are still in a respectable position even after having a bad start to the season.... Well and not to forget the Top scorer in EPL "RVP"... And he aint from MANUTD, he is from ARSENAL

And FYI I never said Manutd is not good... It is definitely.. but the way their supporters say they are "Invicibles" is plain bakwaas

Arsenal has also gone through such situation during the early stages of this season... So you must know why we are in 5th position now :)

So you lost players and you had a bad start for the season and you are now in 5th and you have right to celebrate ?

We have a lot of injuries. We are missing lots of first team players so crashing out may be a blessing in disguise for us. And you started this present situation so I told you that you are 5th and 12 points behind city and we are 5 points behind. See this is PRESENT.

kauzy said:
i really do not understand the point behind arguing.. United is not in the CL.. just live with it and pray it atleast wins the europa.. or god forbid get kicked again by the "NOISY NEIGHBORS" :rofl:

Lol . Who cares about that competition ?

And there will hardly be activity in January I feel.

msankadi

Adept
Nov 29, 2010
xtremevicky said:
So you lost players and you had a bad start for the season and you are now in 5th and you have right to celebrate ?

We have a lot of injuries. We are missing lots of first team players so crashing out may be a blessing in disguise for us. And you started this present situation so I told you that you are 5th and 12 points behind city and we are 5 points behind. See this is PRESENT.

Lol . Who cares about that competition ?

And there will hardly be activity in January I feel.

In your defnition of present Rooney might actually be happy somewhere taking a dump..oh wait he just finished and now he is sleeping so in the present he is not experiencing any emotions...but cutting expanding the definition of time intervals does not help your claims of being the bestg Invincible Club in football history...UEFA is the ultimate title for that and not a local league...and united are not the best(3rd best?4th best?) club according to that...Madrid/Barca are and yes Liverpool is....deal with it...or go and burry your head in the sand and keep shouting Man u are the red devils...invincibles...the greatest football club...Rooney is comparable to Messi...we will win 4 cups this year...we will have an unbeaten season this year...and whatever else comes to mind...please just wake up before city score so many goals this time

mjumrani

Skilled
Aug 18, 2008
New Delhi
Dumb people really irritate me. Just a general statement before anyone says anything.

Now why don't we start looking at the facts as people are so worried about them.

Seems like this season United are not playing well at all. But wait, according to UEFA, as of 2nd Decmber 2011, United are actually the best club in the last 5 years.

Oh I have proof by the way, something not a soul here can argue with, and here it is Member associations - UEFA rankings - Club coefficients UEFA.com

Really what argument can you put against this, that UEFA is irrelevant? If so then this whole thread is useless.

What a lovely feeling it is when UEFA is there to back you up :bleh:

One more thing, in football, there are no favorites, no scripts, no invincibles, no team is the best simply because everything keeps changing every couple of years.

Its like saying Galaxy S2 is invincible just because it the best right now.