Catleap monitors

Why not just order off ebay.com ? I saw it selling for $320 or so with free shipping to India

^ any reason for that? speedpost is fast. they take 100 bucks for shipping + any customs charges if required though.

@6pack : Issues like these -- http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phone-buying-advice/charged-42%-custom-mobile-help-111782/

Someone had posted on TE that he got a laptop by post and and was initially charged 42% duty on it and that seems to be the norm for packages coming by post. Since Speedpost also is handled by the same organization, the duty may not charged as per the exact product category. Not able to find that post, do link to it, if you find it.

Opt for Fedex or DHL for trouble free clearance especially for higher value items, Also in case of Fedex / DHL etc they don't usually re evaluate the prices, and the declared value is used for duty calculation so if the seller declares it at $150 or so, you can probably save on the duty as well

Last edited by a moderator:
correct me if i'm wrong.
warranty = no need to pay for any repairing, or you would get a new monitor instead of the old one.

no warranty = you pay for to and fro shipping as well as any costs associated with repairing the defect.

ooo a 27" ips at just abput 17k :eek: ....pls buy and let us know how it went :)

btw whats with all the diff models, all seem the same.... best 1 2 3 4 5 meh

Back