OC & Modding (Case Mod) HTPC 7.1 AMP

Dude.. dat PC... wait it cannot be called a PC, that project.. even me taking my hat off would not be enough to commend the creativity and efforts you have put into that. The LCD touch screen was unexpected and a master stroke bundled into one.

Superb build. You are one of the reasons people like me still havent lost faith in the creativity of human beings :D

Also if you have a lab like Dexter (cartoon), I would love to have a tour one day :D

Rakesh,
You've connect a LCD TV to the VGA/HDMI/DVI port on the graphics card. Is that correct?

How is the TFT LCD connected to the motherboard?
Is the touchscreen module connected using USB?

Monitor goes to DVI port on GTX 580
LCD TV to HDMI on 580.
And for TFT LCD I have installed another GFX GS8600 and TFT is connected to it's VGA port.

Since single Nvidia 5 series only support two displays, even though my GTX 580 have four different outputs , but at a time only two are active.
Yes touchscreen module connects to a USB port.

Nicely Done!!
And for TFT LCD I have installed another GFX GS8600 and TFT is connected to it's VGA port..
I am curious about this. Can you post a picture of the VGA cable? I want to see how it's connected to the TFT LCD and how it's connected to the GFX GS8600

Last edited:
Nicely Done!!
I am curious about this. Can you post a picture of the VGA cable? I want to see how it's connected to the TFT LCD and how it's connected to the GFX GS8600

You can see in attached pics (in red circle) the VGA cable is running inside the case from TFT to GS8600.

Attachments

• hq6i.jpg
    hq6i.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 199
  • mjq9.jpg
    mjq9.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 205
Back