Cannot setup my Tata Photon+, please help!

Hey guys,

I have a Tata Photon+ stick with me. I recently purchased a new Sony Vaio VCCB15FG notebook. It has Windows 7 Home Premium pre-installed. I inserted the Photon+ . The Autorun didn't start automatically so I opened the folder and launched it. I installed the dial-up software but whenever I connect the stick now, the dialer just doesn't launch fully.

Ideally, it should start, "initialize the modem" (talking about the progress bar here) and offer me an option to connect to the web, right? Well, the initialization part just never happens. I don't even see it in my Network and Sharing Center. And I remember seeing a "no driver found" for Epivalley Data Modem or something in Windows Explorer. How do I correct this? This same stick works perfectly in another laptop I have and the new laptop can manage with an MTS MBlaze stick perfectly too, the problem is just with the Photon.

Any help please? How do I get the proper drivers for it?

Thanks so much, man! I downloaded a package from that site and it had a 2.0 version of the dialer software, while the inbuilt version was 1.0. The Photon works perfectly now. Thanks again :)

Back