PC Peripherals Calling Puneites : Are these brands avail. here ?

pom99

Disciple
After much brain eating (of TE members), I have more or less decided on this config for a PC. as suggested by Karthi07. thanks.

Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 550 - 5.2k or Athlon II X4 620 - 5.3k
Mobo: Gigabyte 785GMT-UD2H - 5.9k
RAM: Transcend 2GB DDR3 1333MHz - 2.6k
GPU: Palit/Powercolor 4850GT 1GB DDRIII - 7.5k~
HDD: Seagate 500GB SATAII 7200.12 series- 2.4k
Cabinet: Zebronics Bijli ATX - 1.1k
SMPS: Gigabyte Superb 460W - 2.2k
Optical Drive: L.G. GH22NS30 SATA/Samsung SH-S22F SATA - 1.1k
Speakers: Altec Lansing 2.1 BXR1121 - 1.1k
Monitor: Benq G2220HD 22" - 8.3k~
Keyboard: Samsung Pleomax - .2k
Mouse: Logitech Optical - .4k
So my question is if anybody from Pune knows if all these brands are available in Pune ? And any "best price" shop recommendations ?

Your first stop should be Landmark, SGS Mall, Moledina Road, Opposite Dorabjee's. Shop there first, then look for whatever you couldn't find. Oh btw, that place is for all the small items like speakers, keyboard, mouse etc.

Then head over to Levintine Peripherals on the nest crossing after ABC. This place is your answer to the "best price" shop. Just tell him that you are a student and he will give you a good deal. The guy is known as Anand bhai. ;) He should be able to arrange any and all the parts that you require.

except for the zebby cabinet and the gigabyte psu everything else is available.
check DCC at deccan, sujata computers or else Stech

apollyon said:
except for the zebby cabinet and the gigabyte psu everything else is available.
check DCC at deccan, sujata computers or else Stech

so where can i get both from or do you suggest any alternatives?

Dont go DCC, sujata, you wont be able to bargain much.

Aditi Enterprises in Shaniwar Peth, gave me the best price of 9.4k for samsung 2233 lcd while othes were quoting 9.8k, 10k(dcc) etc.

The rates at aditi are always cheaper compared to others.

Hacker said:
Dont go DCC, sujata, you wont be able to bargain much.

Aditi Enterprises in Shaniwar Peth, gave me the best price of 9.4k for samsung 2233 lcd while othes were quoting 9.8k, 10k(dcc) etc.

The rates at aditi are always cheaper compared to others.

+1 to hacker.

DCC and Sujata have become way too costly now! You can try baba as well.

Dont go with DCC and Sujata. Its pretty tough to get all the stuff from one place. I had to call and visit a lot of places.

These are the shops/dealers I finally bought the stuff from. So you can check them out.

Computer Plazo (East Street)
AMI Enterprises
Ankita Sales (Coolermaster Cabby, Laxmi Road)
CROMA for LCD's (I got mine from CROMA, Yerwada)

Computer Plazo(East Street) and AMI Enterprises know each other so I had to visit only Computer Plazo to get the stuff. I did pay like 5-7% more to get the things.

Best thing is to give them a call and get a quote.

pom99 said:
After much brain eating (of TE members), I have more or less decided on this config for a PC. as suggested by Karthi07. thanks.

Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 550 - 5.2k or Athlon II X4 620 - 5.3k
Mobo: Gigabyte 785GMT-UD2H - 5.9k
RAM: Transcend 2GB DDR3 1333MHz - 2.6k
GPU: Palit/Powercolor 4850GT 1GB DDRIII - 7.5k~
HDD: Seagate 500GB SATAII 7200.12 series- 2.4k
Cabinet: Zebronics Bijli ATX - 1.1k
SMPS: Gigabyte Superb 460W - 2.2k
Optical Drive: L.G. GH22NS30 SATA/Samsung SH-S22F SATA - 1.1k
Speakers: Altec Lansing 2.1 BXR1121 - 1.1k
Monitor: Benq G2220HD 22" - 8.3k~
Keyboard: Samsung Pleomax - .2k
Mouse: Logitech Optical - .4k
So my question is if anybody from Pune knows if all these brands are available in Pune ? And any "best price" shop recommendations ?

Try Mittal Court (I forget the name though I visited it on Saturday) - the guy Anand can give you good rates though you may not get the exact cabinet there. WHy not call him first - i can arrange the number in a day. Have my bills from last time.

STech is a good dealer. Sujata and DCC = strict no no unless you know someone on the inside. BABA is OK OK. Mahi Comps is also a renowned dealer in Camp.

I must however say that the PC peripherals market in Pune sucks big time....

You cant find anything, and the prices are hugely inflated :(

Makes me miss ritchie street big time

an interruption but how much is the price diff between mumbai and pune prices approx?

need to build system for ma gf there;)

ronit said:
an interruption but how much is the price diff between mumbai and pune prices approx?
need to build system for ma gf there;)

A LOT! :eek:hyeah:
If you can manage to bring the whole system from Mumbai it will be at least 10% cheaper!

Karan Solutions (Computer Palazo) and baba computers are the places to go.

DCC rates are just horrendous even when they are the ones who supply all the dealers here.

mahi computers guys are very slick when it comes to dealing with them but they generally charge a little more.

amol_cool said:
A LOT! :eek:hyeah:

If you can manage to bring the whole system from Mumbai it will be at least 10% cheaper!

hmm thot so and asked just to confirm.

i can take mobo, pro, ram,hdd, gfx (if possible) in my bag but cant fit vx450.

P.S: dont say me to carry it in handbag or etc.., coz its an illegal trade.:ashamed: So wont let anyone know about it.:p

Any trusted shop in pune where i can get vx450 for reasonable price.

Somewhere near Deccan is more preferable.

I am surprised no one has mentioned Poonam Computers near FC Road yet...the guy has prices at least 5-7% less then DCC and also provides decent after sales service.

Thanks guys !!! Mods you may close this thread now.

ronit said:
hmm thot so and asked just to confirm.

i can take mobo, pro, ram,hdd, gfx (if possible) in my bag but cant fit vx450.
P.S: dont say me to carry it in handbag or etc.., coz its an illegal trade.:ashamed: So wont let anyone know about it.:p

Any trusted shop in pune where i can get vx450 for reasonable price.
Somewhere near Deccan is more preferable.

Dude , it is, to put it mildly, bad manners to start your own thread within another thread. You do have genuine queries but why don't you start a new thread of your own. It would get you more specific replies too.

Back