Cabinets And SMPS [ All Types ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmasalia said:
Coolermaster 390 Watts eXtreme @ Rs :1560/- + Shipping

Book one for me.....

Hi ,
You Are Added In The List In The first Post i Will Shipout This On Monday ,Its Not that i Do Not Have Stock I Do .

"CM 690 with Transparent Side Panel @ Rs :4004/- + shipping"

Interested if it is all inclusive of 4% taxes, and will pick up from the shop.

robertjohn said:
"CM 690 with Transparent Side Panel @ Rs :4004/- + shipping"

Interested if it is all inclusive of 4% taxes, and will pick up from the shop.
It is inclusive of taxes!!!

formula1 said:
hey i have made the payment for cosmos s atleast reply to my pm what happened have you shipped it or not

Hi , You And i A chasing Each Other You Are The Mouse and I Am The Cat So I Cannot Catch You ,Cos You Are Asking everywhere And i Am Replying everywhere .Cheers Man.....

Today No Shipping Of your Cabbie .Upon Inspection i Figured That The Left side Of The Front bezel Locking Does not Work The Switch Inside Was Defective ,I Ordered a NEw One Immediately Today If It Reached Me Today Its Shipped Tomorrow Or I Will Have To Wait For One More Day ...

hey dude where are you man you havent replied to my pms in the last 5 days

what happened to the cosmos s cabbie did you receive it from the disty or not

if you dont have the stock plz tell me and when would you ship it to me or else refund my money.

plz reply to my pms

Dont u just hate it when dealers behave like this after receiving the payment...hope u get ur Cosmos soon.....

Im glad i didnt order that power supply i needed from this dealer tho i was tempted to......i wudve been absolutely mad had this happened to me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back