PC Peripherals C2D high end config

i mainly go in for amd high end config from samvic at lamington
but i am for first time leaning to buy intel c2d
so will be pretty much req u r help in spite of barsalona 65 nm dies comming out Welcome to the Inquirer and r600 comming at 65nm & rest of CeBIT 2007 news as all of this is months ahead ....i req best one for now

i will like to get prices for

intel c2d e6400

asus stricker extreme or else one providing best overclocks around 12-15 k would be best with wi-fi would be great else i will req a wifi card..np

2 X 1 GB kingston mention speed and latency .... if transcend mention same if bundled matched module are available pl mention same

2 X 300/320 gb SATA HDD 16 MB buffer ...req model no if possible

19" / 20 " viewsonic models with ms and resolution

cabinet from antec / cooler master else mention others if they are good
600 w power supply mention diff ones with comments as to how they are rated wrt antec

liton lightsrub mention speed pl and model no also mention if lightscrub from other brands is available

zebronic/xfs 8800 mention model type of ram and speed of core and ram too...also mention if some other brands are giving good value for money
i would like to know if all of this is readily available at lamington as i have to get it next weekend...

i am thinking of shoping at prime abgl this time but i dont have there exact add.and phone no . pl also do mention how can i get good discount for above stuff
also mention if redington can help me in getting all this stuff at almost same prices at prime abgl
hoping for best responce ...

as 5 that i got around 1.5 yrs back is preety good as it was stored in the freezer

and used only few time when i lapped etc.. would like to know price of ac5 and also if any better thermal paste thats available for overclock would have to through the old one that remains on my beloved k7

and are ram coolers ie heatsink available at prime in case if i buy in value ram and decide to oc it

80 - 90 k would be best as i will soon go in for razor mouse and other stuff in a month or so a i receive pay for this month .. but first i want to set up my machine and get it oc'd

Intel C2D E6600 (15.8k)

Asus P5N32-E SLI (14k) or Asus P5WDH Deluxe (13.5k)

2GB DDR2-800 or DDR2-1000 kit (15-20k from memory-configurator.com) - if you've got like 90k to spend, get quality memory instead of some value RAM.

2*320GB Seagate 7200.10 (4.8k each)

Viewsonic VX2025wm 20.1" LCD (20k)

LG H42N DVDRW (2.2k)

Leadtek or XFX 8800GTS 640MB (~26k) or 8800GTS 320MB (~22k)

If you want the current high end video card, it's the 8800GTX (36k in India, 30-32k @ memory-configurator.com)

Corsair HX620 power supply (~7.5k)

Selecting a chassis is a personal thing but look at the Antec SuperLANboy (~6k) and CoolerMaster Stacker 810 (~10k)

syaa went to lt road prime was closed
can any one tell me if VX2025wm is available and if not then how dose vx2030wm fairs against vx2025 wm

any light scrub model from liton ...i dont love lg.. :no:
and can some one give tel no prime ...thanks before hand

sumedhmumbai said:

Why do you want your DVD's and CD's just lightly scrubbed. :tongue: :rofl: I like mine burnt deeply. lol just a j/k

btw the correct term is light scribe and not scrub.

sumedhmumbai said:
syaa went to lt road prime was closed
can any one tell me if VX2025wm is available and if not then how dose vx2030wm fairs against vx2025 wm

and can some one give tel no prime ...thanks before hand

vx2030wm is a TN panel, so crap compared to the vx2030...

Back