Buying XBOX 360 in Hyderabad/Bangalore..

vinaycm

Adept
As the title suggests iam looking forward to buy an XBOX 360.. Iam currently in Hyderabad, but since iam pretty new to the city i don't know where i can buy one at the best price.. I'll be going to bangalore next week, so can buy one from there also if i get a better deal over there..

Even a grey market one will do since i plan to mod it myself (so warranty would be void).. I know that getting a used one is the best way to try out modding, but can't find one yet..

Please pour in your suggestions..

Go to Bhumika Computers Store in CTC (chenoy trade center) & enquire about the Xbox 360 arcade version there, chances are you might land a good deal & u'll get a jasper model along with 60 gb HDD & headfones with live membership.

hi present rate of xbox ---prashant giving his console for 13250 shipped which is far way cheap.

and in grey market last time i checked it was 13500 (ntsc-u) modded without warranty.and shipping was extra..............

anshul_coolguy said:
hi present rate of xbox ---prashant giving his console for 13250 shipped which is far way cheap.

and in grey market last time i checked it was 13500 (ntsc-u) modded without warranty.and shipping was extra..............

Are you sure abut prashant's price?? Coz when i asked him, he quoted 14250rs shipped..

Also wht's the source of tht grey market prices.. Hyderabad / Bangalore??

Back