Buying Nexus 4 from a physical shop

zero_cool

Disciple
hi guys

So I'm planning to get the Nexus 4 next year. But since its available only on google play as of now I'm wondering if it'll ever be available through third party retailers. I'm considering this because a friend of mine will be visiting France in feb and I thought it'll be good if he can get it for me. I know I can get it right now from google play usa but I'm just considering my options since I want to save on shipping and custom costs. Also since google usa won't ship it before 5 weeks or so from the date of purchase i might as well get it feb if i'm getting a good deal

thanks

the shipping time is just estimated by the google play store people, many people on xda who ordered afer 5th dec are getting their orders in 1-2 days shipped whereas the shipping time was estimated to be 4-5 weeks

^ not entirely true..only few lucky ones getting them in 1-2 days...my friend booked two of them and he got one after 3 weeks and still waiting for the other to be shipped.

so basically its all about luck!

anyways to had gone to mobile point(irla,mumbai) he said phone is gonna be launched dec end or jan first week for sure and price is around 28k. Asked @ alpha too(irla,mumbai) he said he doesnt keep LG phones so he wont sell nexus .

Back