Buying guitar, help!

Rahul++

SuperUser
Skilled
Hello,

I've collected 3.5k somehow. I need Cheap but good Acoustic guitar. I know that this is not a budget for guitar. It should have more than 5k.. But this is max I can invest in guitar.. I'm interested in learning guitar deeply.. I can play chords and some songs as I had guitar for few months before..

Few days back I saw one guitar for 2.8k, it was nice but that time I couldn't buy it.. Suggest me a guitar company which provides good guitars for that cheap budget..

Thanks,

Rahul.

Granada and Pluto are good VFM brands, but again, every guitar sounds differrent, even if its the same model, so go to a shop, pick up one, and just play a few strings, even if you don't know much.
It's all about the comfort, and sometimes you can find a gem of a guitar for a really good price.

PS: Have you checked Bajaao.com for Acoustics in that price range?

Have to agree with Powersurge, Plutos are excellent guitars for

the price.

Rahul how well can you play? If you can fret a couple of chords and play a couple of lead lines, just walk into any store and pick

the guitar that feels the best.

If you aren't confident, have a friend or teacher pick out a guitar for you.

see mate...

buy a classical for 4k rather than acoustic

montana is pretty cool

classical are easier to learn music and you can play some really great songs in that...

every guitar is different, even if it is the same brand and model. you need to take someone with a little knowledge to help you choose the right guitar. dont go for givson and other cheap indian brands. pluto, gb&a etc are good enough. there are a lot of things to consider while choosing a guitar.

the intonation and action are 2 very important aspects. also, play every fret on every string individually to see if it sounds ok.

if the above poster means a nylon string guitar, i wouldn't recommend it.

yeah, Most of guitar teacher told me to go with metal string guitar instead of nylon string guitar (i.e. Classical guitar)..

I'll take care of all the above things posted :)

Anything more I should look before buying a Guitar?

Get a pluto jumbo acoustic for ~3.6k! please don't buy online .. go to a guitar shop, play a few and choose the one suits you better!
and dont forget to ask for a free pack of strings and few plecs :p

Back