Car & Bike buying a helmet

Plain, consider night usage.

And looks are a personal factor, stick to a good brand like Studds/ atleast an ISI mark model.

Studds, buying plain or tinted depends on U. If u buy a tinted one u wont be able to use it comfortably while driving in the night, plain ones can used with dark goggles.

well dunno the kissler plus range from AEROSTAR is still dere or not, its pretty decent for a full face....and for half face u mite consider the ubiquitous Studds Ninja...

Why don't you make something like this for yourself?

kurt6q.jpg
326727453052cc50f53b.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i bought STUDDS half face for 750 with plain visor,its a decent helmet

btw VEGA's GP style helmets are available for 1.4k,does not have a visor but can fitted.

oh come on! Why didya delete my post.. mods don't have to be so strict.

A lil bit of humor should be allowed :(

m0h1t said:
oh come on! Why didya delete my post.. mods don't have to be so strict.
A lil bit of humor should be allowed :(

You have a whole section for that and its called General Talk.

Straightforward & useful replies are encouraged in other sections.

malhotraraul said:
SHOEI is the best of the best of the best

Would you care to share pricing?

Why not Nolan? Schuberth? Arai? HJC? Icon? KBC? ScorpionExo? Vemar? Shark? Suomy?

Btw Schuberth is proven better in crashes in saving the Head from critical injury. Thats their design.

thetoxicmind said:
Check out what Vega has to offer !
I personally own one and it rocks. :p (TW)

ok I'll go with that. If you have any preferred model do suggest that and also specific place in Chennai where I could get them.

btw its almost impossible these days and in night time with high beam focus lights even the plain visor becomes of no use and mostly the riders keep the visor off during their night ride.

Where do we get VEGA boolean in Bangalore?

And also good helmet showrooms

where do we get VEGA boolean in Bangalore?

And also plz suggest some good place where I can get a helmet

I have a Vega helmet. But, if you ask me... you can go for either Vega or Studds as they both are ISI marked and they also look good.

I have been carrying that Vega helmet since 2 yrs+ and its still going on. Very reliable.

Back