Budget 10-15K Buy a Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 for 14k. Good deal?

techygeek

Adept
I am getting a 4-5 months used Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 ( Nexus Prime ) for 14k. The condition i would rate as 9/10. It has been bought from US.

Is it a good deal?

Ok let's say I get it for 12k... then the deal is good right? considering i will be using this phone for more than a year.
My usage is very light gaming, watching videos ( normal , not HD ) , music and internet browsing and the usual apps.

A new one was for 15900 mate.. So it's this much after coupon..

Bro refurbished ones are sealed only ...
Saw the listing...he is giving 3 months seller warranty. ...am 100% sure this is refurbished one...
U cannot make out easily bcz Samsung refurbishes them and sell...
New one is only being sold by enext for 20k....
Rest is ur wish guys...I cannot force or change ur opinions

@dixoncx I should get the phone today or tomorrow.
I will let you know when i get.[DOUBLEPOST=1373906983][/DOUBLEPOST]Got the phone today. It is definitely a new phone.
The phone is awesome as everyone knows.

You can go for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1373907226][/DOUBLEPOST]Comes with 4.2.2 as promised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sealed pack, coz they open it for unlocking and also updating.
Yes got an invoice.[DOUBLEPOST=1373911257][/DOUBLEPOST]apart from the seal everything was in place as it is supposed to be in a new piece.[DOUBLEPOST=1373911310][/DOUBLEPOST]
which coupon did u used bro?
A 6% off coupon ebay had emailed. See if you have one. Else you can post in the ebay coupons thread.

@techygeek

sealed pack or not ?
Did you got invoice/bill ?

These are mostly not sealed pack. Invoice/bill is not valid as model is not launched india. Mostly you don't get a bill.

Not sealed pack, coz they open it for unlocking and also updating.
Yes got an invoice.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus does not have to be unlocked. They open it to check the piece for problems. That's it.

Invoice is useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back