Budget 21-30k Budget 25k (Max) i3 laptop

Game24

Disciple

What's your Budget? (Rs, 25,000)

What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (Office, Skype, Browsing, & Daily usage. Movies n sum games)

What size and weight considerations do you have? (14-15")

Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? Any brand.

Any other considerations? (good battery life)

P.S-

Seen few on flipkart.

HTML:
http://www.flipkart.com/computers/compare?ids=COMD92Z7VCGZVVHP,COMD3784J2VQYGZA,COMD7NY6WYTEGFKH

Can anyone suggest me which one should i go for? or any other better option??

Among these 3 models, go for the 15.6" Asus (1st one) if you want a big screen (I would :) ). Between the other two, the Toshiba does not have a usb 3.0 port which is a dealbreaker if you plan to use an external usb 3.0 hard disk. Let others respond and suggest alternatives.

@Game24 - I would suggest you to wait for Ivy bridge i3 laptops to become mainstream. Reason is HD4000, which would provide you enough graphics power for games. They will just cross your budget by 1-2k hardly.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have the patience u can wait for IB based laptops as JuGGa said. Also then you can have a go with AMD Trinity series too.

If not, then you can go with the ASUS model as suggested above.

Game24 - I would suggest you to wait for Ivy bridge i3 laptops to become mainstream. Reason is HD4000, which would provide you enough graphics power for games. They will just cross your budget by 1-2k hardly.

Hey JuGGa, thanks for the suggestion. But can you please tel me as to how long will i have to wait?? couple of months??

Back