Brazilian GP - FINALE !!

Renegade said:
What the hell man.. It would have been the best finish to a formula one season ever.

Second best finish to the race indeed though. Thanks to vettel, kubica and glock.

I curse Hamilton to a life in oblivion here forth :mad:

Its been 16 throughout the past 5 minutes :p

Anti-Climax!!

Btw, spare Hamilton... :hap5: right time at the right place! :tongue:

vya5ac.gif

Stuff like fastest laps must count for something. They've got to award points for that too to give the drivers a few rxtra chances to recover/gain points.

I blame the crappy FIA points system :mad:

hope its alonso next season.. he seems promising right now..!

as for hamilton, he'll be hated for quite sometime.. but i doubt he'll care.. aftr all he may have been rewarded the entire cast of PCD tonite.

poor massa... he tried his best tday!

wtf just happened in last 2 laps!!!

Did someone pay off Glock?

And did someone pay off Kubica to tail Hamilton the entire race till the moment when he could screw him up by overtaking him inspite of being a lap down?:mad: Why aren't people concentrating on this enough?

Ck Nish said:
And did someone pay off Kubica to tail Hamilton the entire race till the moment when he could screw him up by overtaking him inspite of being a lap down?:mad: Why aren't people concentrating on this enough?

^^ cuz most here already hate the cocky ham lol

Well Ferrari still won the constructor's championship.

Looks like McLaren are only interested in the Driver's championship else why concentrate on Hamilton alone. Maybe the samething happened to Alonso last year. Let's look after Ron Dennis's blue eyed (arrogant s*b) Lewis Hamilton and ignore the others. The Mc Laren claimed to treat their driver's equally but I trully feel that it is the Ferrari boys who are treated equally (Kimi was given a chance till the point difference increased a lot) and treat each other as brothers (Kimi gifting Massa 2nd place).

Heck, Heiki tried to avoid passing Lewis on 1st lap and got overtaken by Alonso.

pffft. I knew this was coming. He is now the youngest F1 champion and probably the least liked one as well. I'm suprised Massa didn't throw it away after switching to slicks on a damp track at the beginning of the race.

Well I didn't expect Massa to win the championship just the race but the ambigious manner in which he lost the championship is what is bugging me.

I hope Earl is right about Karma and it will bite Lewis and Glock in the A$$.

The Mc Laren claimed to treat their driver's equally but I trully feel that it is the Ferrari boys who are treated equally (Kimi was given a chance till the point difference increased a lot) and treat each other as brothers (Kimi gifting Massa 2nd place).

Yeah, I remember all the "brothership" shown in Ferrari back in the Schumi days. Most people didn't even know Barrichelo existed back then. Their "non-bias in treating their drivers equally" is why team orders were banned. Please don't fool yourself.

Well team orders existed back then and they still exist today but in a different form.

Atleast people knew Barichello back then. He is just another name on the grid now.

Back