FS: Others Brand New Unused Cases for N7000 (Yes Am a Case Freak)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rs. 500/- including Shipping For Amzer Hybrid Kickstand B/W for N7000 shipped to NOIDA sounds reasonable?
if you want i can send you a brand new While Capdase Elli Alumor Jacket in exchange ;)
just could never use it as im too scared that the white will turn yellow! lemme know. thanks

Rs. 500/- including Shipping For Amzer Hybrid Kickstand B/W for N7000 shipped to NOIDA sounds reasonable?
if you want i can send you a brand new While Capdase Elli Alumor Jacket in exchange ;)
just could never use it as im too scared that the white will turn yellow! lemme know. thanks
YGPM :)

would you like to trade the black cruzerlite case with the white cruzerlite one you sold me earlier? will bear shipping charges for both sides.

would you like to trade the black cruzerlite case with the white cruzerlite one you sold me earlier? will bear shipping charges for both sides.
Hi there.. I want to sell them off and en cash them. Trading won't help me. Sorry.

N7000 Wallet Case with Kickstand White Leather left, price dropped to 750/- Shipped...!!!

PM me your offers if you feel like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back