Brand New PS3 With Move Rs. 15,689

Sorry mate No Idea what that means but if you add 'Oye' before every pune apex pune and so on and sing you will get a nice rhyme! Try it.! :D

Anyways Jokes apart if DTDC's Tracking No. they gave you worked and as it shows the transit has been done although messed up :S You will receive the package. Never had any probs with DTDC. What is the ETA given there on DTDC's Site?

BTW Whats you location? Match it if its coming towards your location(I hope i said it right?)

:) My location is pune...Its came towards me but not received anything yet.....

DTDC has a habit of misrouting their packages every now and then. Dont worry, you'll get your package on Monday. If you dont get it by Monday evening, go to your nearest DTDC franchisee and ask them exact location of your package. Sometimes they misroute the pckage to some other DTDC franchise in the locality.

DTDC has a habit of misrouting their packages every now and then. Dont worry, you'll get your package on Monday. If you dont get it by Monday evening, go to your nearest DTDC franchisee and ask them exact location of your package. Sometimes they misroute the pckage to some other DTDC franchise in the locality.

Ohh ok.. i will check with DTDC tomorrow. Now the status is its in transit location showing pune... Hope i will get my package tomorrow safe n sound :).
I will update tomorrow again on the status :)

Ohh ok.. i will check with DTDC tomorrow. Now the status is its in transit location showing pune... Hope i will get my package tomorrow safe n sound :).
I will update tomorrow again on the status :)

If u don't receive package by afternoon call there main branch in JM Road, Pune here is number 020 - 26161234 i do call them on this number to check shipment status and all big packages are sent from main branch if u reside nearby JM road call them and collect package personally in morning :p

If u don't receive package by afternoon call there main branch in JM Road, Pune here is number 020 - 26161234 i do call them on this number to check shipment status and all big packages are sent from main branch if u reside nearby JM road call them and collect package personally in morning :p

GJ1001 you have given me the contact number of the bluedart and the shipment has done through DTDC... They have the main office at Quarter gate... just checked on the DTDC site.

GJ1001 you have given me the contact number of the bluedart and the shipment has done through DTDC... They have the main office at Quarter gate... just checked on the DTDC site.

ooops my bad sorry mate :D got confused with bluedart & DTDC :D

I wish you receive the parcel in perfect condition. Next time onward; use credit card for payment.

Sure... i will keep in mind and will go through reviews first while shopping :)

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

ooops my bad sorry mate :D got confused with bluedart & DTDC :D

No issue bro... Just checked with DTDC.. They have the package and it will be deliver by tomorrw :(.. No option but to wait till tomorrow :(

Sure... i will keep in mind and will go through reviews first while shopping :)

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

No issue bro... Just checked with DTDC.. They have the package and it will be deliver by tomorrw :(.. No option but to wait till tomorrow :(

Why dont you just go yourself and pick up the package from DTDC outlet.

Guys received pkge safe n sound collected it from DTDC office... The firmware is 3.72 missed it for 3.55 ... now updating for 4.21 :)

Packing was ok... Was rapped in timtara plastic. With bubble plastic around it. Got the move pack too with One free game Medeaval moves.. The default date was set to sep 2009 thought i am lucky now might be having 3.55 fw :p

Thanks all of you.... Great support from forum :)...

Guys received pkge safe n sound collected it from DTDC office... The firmware is 3.72 missed it for 3.55 ... now updating for 4.21 :)

Packing was ok... Was rapped in timtara plastic. With bubble plastic around it. Got the move pack too with One free game Medeaval moves.. The default date was set to sep 2009 thought i am lucky now might be having 3.55 fw :p

Thanks all of you.... Great support from forum :)...

Congrats! Keeping my fingers crossed for now. :)

Many congrats. Looks like the members were equally curious as much as the OP was to see if the consignment arrives properly! :p

I wouldn't deal with timtara anyway. It isn't worth all these hassles.

Now i would wanna see the faces of all the hyper chipmunks who were going crazy in here.. and maybe with few eggs on em for color.

Congrats btw.

Errr, not sure what you meant buddy? Now alerting some one about a site which has pretty high scam rate is bad, eh?

Back